New home.

Jack got up and went down the hall into the room that jarrett was in. He unlocked the door and walked inside. He threw 2 pieces of Bread at her and gave her a glass of water, he then walked out and locked the door. Jane walked downstairs and sat on the couch."I'm going to ask you something, it's important love okay?" Jack said as he walked downstairs and sat on the couch. "Sure..." Jane said worried. "Do you maybe want to fix this place up, get rid of the bodies, and live here?" Jack said with a smile on his face. "Aw who could say no to that smile." Jane thought in her head. "Yes that would be amazing! But we're would we put the bodies?" Jane replied. "I'll let slendy take care of that." Jack said hugging Jane. "So we have to repaint a few things and clean around here,and get some new furniture and new beds, and if Camille wants to stay she can but she is hardly home." Jack said "slendy know?" Jane replied. "Yes." Jack said. Jane went into the basement to grab three large cans of red paint. "Let's get started then." Jane said smiling wide. " "paint brushes love." Jack said laughing at her a bit. "Oh right!." Jane said running back in the basement to get them and running back into the living room. "Got them!!" Jane said smiling. Jack opened a can of the red paint, took one of the brushes and started to paint on the walls were there was no paint. Jane then grabbed a brush and worked on the stairs. Camille walked out and looked down stairs. "*yawn* what's going on here" Camille said as she walked down stairs and into the kitchen. "We are gunna live here!" Jane said. Camille went wide eyed. "Nice good for you guys!" Camille said smiling and pouring a cup of water. "Mind staying with us??!" Jane said excitedly. Jack just kept painting. "Sure!!" Camille said walking over. "Want me to help?" "Sure if you would like." Jane replied. Camille grabbed a brush and started to help Jane with the stairs.