Shhh, they wont know

*it was 3 in the morning* Jane woke up laying on Jack as he was still sleeping. Jane sat up. "Ugh I just want to sleep." Jane said putting her head in her hands. Jack then got up and whipped his body up fast and hugged jane. "Wake me up next time. What's wrong." Jack asked Jane. "I can't wake you like that, that would be rude and I can't sleep that is all." Jane replied. "Are you not warm enough, do you need it to be cold? More cuddles?" Jack asked Jane. "Lots more and warmer please, it's so cold." Jane told Jack. "Alright darling, let me go grab another blanket." Jack said to Jane getting up and walking to the closet grabbing a quilt. Jack sat back on the bed and covered up Jane and himself. Jane curled up to Jack and Jack pulled Jane close. "Thanks love." Jane said kissing Jack in the cheek. "Anything for you" Jack said hugging Jane a little tighter. *12 in the afternoon* Jack woke up to Jane changing into her black dress and grabbing her knife. "If you are going hunting, I'm going with you." Jack said to Jane. "That's fine love." Jane told Jack. Jack got on his mask and sweater and walked out with Jane. They found a house with a open window and climbed in. There was a man who looked about in his 20's and a little girl sleeping. Jack walked straight up to the man. "no babe stop!" Jane said grabbing Jack and pulling him back. "What!?" "This. I can't kill a young girl and her father."Jane said. "Please, can we hunt later." Jane asked jack. "Fine, come on." Jack helped Jane out the window and then Jack stepped out . Once they got back to the house Camille and Jeff were in the kitchen. "Hey." Jeff said to Jack. "Sup" Jack said back at Jeff. Jack picked up Jane and carried her back to bed. Jack then got back into shorts and dressed Jane back in her pjs. Jack started to kiss Janes neck. "J-ack, they might...hear.." Jane said. "The door is shut and locked love." "But wh-" "shh, they won't know." Jack told Jane, as he continued to kiss her neck.