New family.

Jane turned back into her character Emily with her short black hair wig and her skin color makeup and blue contacts on. Once jack and Jane both finished getting ready they headed out to the murder house to clean it up and get it ready. "There at the park." A rush flowing voice went through Janes head. Of course it was slendy. "Alright, I'll be here if you need me. You can stay the night here with me so we just stay here. If you want?" Jack asked "yes of course, let Slendy and them know." Jane replied getting up to walk out to the park. "Come here!" Jack said grabbing Jane and giving her hug and a kiss on her head before she left. "Bye love" Jane said. "Bye." Jack said walking to a room. Jane walked straight to the park and saw Camille, Madison, and two other boys. "Ah fuck" Jane said holding her head. A head rush began as she walked closer. " one of them is a killer." Jane said to herself. Camille motioned Jane to come towards her without any of the others looking. Jane walked forward " hey people." Jane said. "This is Jane, my friend I was telling you guys about. Jane this is Madison, her boyfriend max and my friend David." "Well hai guys." Jane said innocently. " do you guys like haunted houses!? I was thinking maybe we could all go to this one out of town on that dirt road, I'll bring my Ouija board?" Jane asked. "Heck yeah!" David said excited. The rest nodded. "So let's go out for lunch and hang out a bit, get to know each other." Jane said. Madison, max and David walked to the car. "Hey thanks for doing this." Camille said to Jane. "No problem. This is my life. I kill with every bit of energy I have. So you are a killer?" Jane replied. " yes I am. I started to at 13 but now that we are both 17. It's been a while because I had no were to go. But Slendy offered me this opportunity to live in the mansion. Then I could kill again." "Well welcome to the family." "It's good to have a new family." Camille said. They all say in the car and Jane drove off.