Fine.

Jack came back with a plate full of fries and 2 peaces of pizza. "Here love" he said sitting down next to her. "I'm not hungry." She said to him. "Please eat,Jane." Jane took some fries and her peace of pizza and ate it. "Thank you." Jack said, getting back up to put the plate in the sink and then he walked back to Jane. Jack carried Jane to the bed. "You want to take a nap?" Jack asked her. " yes, take one with me?" She asked. "Sure" jack crawled next to her and wrapped his arm around Jane.

**~ 4 hours later~**

Jack woke up and saw Jane staring at him, already up. "Hello there love." Jane said smiling and stroking jacks hair. "Hello." Jack said as he sat up. **knock knock** "it's Sally!!!" Sally yelled. "Hold on." Jack walked to the door and opened it. "Slendy needs you!! And...Jane." Jane looked down. Knowing that everyone in the house besides jack has a grudge against her. "Come on." Jack put out his hand for her to hold. Jane got up and grabbed his hand and walked upstairs to the last room down the hall. "Come in." A death dark tone came from the room. Jack walked inside the room. "Now now. You finally got your job done. Now you guys need to do me one more favor." "And what is that!?" Jack replied to Slendy. "Go to the park look for a Madison with blonde hair, then look for a Camille with black hair and a lip ring. Don't kill Camille kill Madison. Got it!?" Slendy said. "Is it just jack and I?" Jane questioned. "Yes. Make friends which will take you about a couple of weeks and take them to the murder house again. Just like the others." Slendy replied. "Alright what time." They will be there in about an hour." "Alright let's get ready." Jack said looking at Jane. "Another killing. Another thrilling." She grinned as they both walked back down stairs.