"Yeah, what?" Bree followed along.

I looked at them as Andrea let go of me; I shrugged. "I'm approved to stay in Russia," I told them cooly.

"Why, you were like kicked outta here?" he guessed with a surprised look.

I shrugged. "You can say that."

"But we can still all be friends, right?" Andrea asked us, stepping into our short conversation.

"Yeah." I nodded my head. "I have to get back to the field." I nodded my head back toward the field. "You gonna watch me play?"

"Definitely!" Andrea told me excitedly with raised eyebrows.

"Alright, cool!" I then smiled at them and ran back to into the field.

«««««»»»»»

Ello! This is Bree once again!

Since I'm the one who started this journal thing, I'm the one who should end it, since Alek would not longer be apart of this because...he's...staying in Russia...forever.

But being in Russia for me WAS SO COOL! Ahhhhh yes, Russia! So close to Norway and Finland! Trust me, I was freaking out about going to a foreign country during the whole plane ride! And I had to brush up on my Russian: Да is yes, нет is no... That's how far I got!

And seeing Alek, my crush, playing soccer in Russia was like a double bonus for me! But not a double bonus when Andrea told me a few things...

Once we got settled into the benches that overlooked the field, Andrea nudged me a bit.

"Hey, Katt," she told me lowly.

I turned to look at her. "Yeah?"

"This might sound a bit stalker-ish, but I can't hold this from you forever," she began to say.

I shot her an odd look. "What?"

"I know you like Russia," she told me with a smirk.

"Of course I like Russia, it's a country I've always wanted to go to because of hockey and--!"

"No, not that Russia..." She rolled her eyes. "...the, ugh, Alek!" She threw her hands up in the air. "You like Alek! As if you have a crush on Alek!" Her eyes landed on me sternly.

My eyes flew open as I felt myself beginning to blush. "How...did you know that?"

"Trust me, I know all the signs when one has a crush on another person." She placed her hand on her chest with pride.

"Does he like me‽" I blurted out quite loudly. It didn't really matter though because no one would know what I was talking about since everyone around us only knew Russian.

"That's what I'm gonna touch on..." Andrea seemed a bit tentative on what she was going to bring forth to me. "...he is actually taken."

"Ugh, of course!" I threw my head back in distress; I groaned and faced my friend. "Alright, that's fine! Like what my mother said...:" I began grumbling out the quote, "'There are many fish in the sea.' Of course there'd be a girl he likes over me..." I began turning away from Andrea.

"No, no, no, not a girl!" Andrea told my sharply.

I made a confused look and quickly turned back to face her. "What?"

"He's gay! He has a boyfriend."

I felt my heart drop as I began to gawk at her. Okay, I did not see that coming!

"But shhh! don't tell him that I told you, okay?" She placed her pointer finger against her lips.

"How do you know?" I asked in slight horror.

"He told me," she told me with a smirk.

I letted out a huge breath. "Like what my mother said...:" I began to repeat again. "'There are many fish in the sea...'" I then propped my head against my fists, which were held by my arms that were against my thighs.

I looked downward at the bench below me, which was the first one, since it was piled with soccer bags. The bag that was in front of me was navy blue with white lines as the design; it was slightly zipped open, so I was able to see partially what was inside.

It was dark inside, of course, but I saw though the darkness a familiar gun... My eyes flew open. It was the same type of gun that The Enemy's men used against us: the orange, yet not glowing, designs gave it away.

I slowly looked back up and let my eyes land on the trees that were on the other side of the field. Evil is not completely destroyed?

The End.

*play video for first ending song: Heroes (We Can Be)-Alesso ft.Tove Lo