Well, I could say that something good came out from America: I found out the truth about my real parents. Sure, I went though a lot of trouble to find out, but it was well worth it.

I stared up at the lonesome cabin, just thinking about all what I went though in America, the good and the bad. It was one whole wild ride altogether.

I letted out a sigh, which was followed by a puff of white mist coming out from my mouth due to the frigidness. "Хорошо." Okay. I turned to look at Feliks, who turned to look at me. "Давайте играть в некоторые футбол." Let's go play some soccer.

«««««»»»»»

The park was a whole lot more sunnier and livelier than the area the cabin was located, that's for sure.

I was already dressed in my soccer gear; the colours of my soccer jersey was white with navy blue lines down the sides. I was practicing with Feliks, who is actually a soccer goalie, so his jersey was black with neon yellow designs; he wore goggles as a replacement for his glasses so that he could see better and not have to worry about them getting knocked off; he also had goalie gloves on. We were passing the ball to each other as a warm-up when I heard a familiar voice calling out: "Hey, Alek!"

I snapped my head toward the direction the voice came from. I looked to my right, spotting Andrea along with Bree and Cade walking up to me with huge smiles on their faces.

'Вау, что они здесь делают?' Whoa, what are they doing here? I stopped the ball by placing my foot on top of it and faced Feliks. "Я вернусь," I told him. I'll be right back.

He nodded his head. "Хорошо." Okay.

I kicked the ball back to him and walked over to the three Americans.

"Alek!" Andrea wrapped me into a hug. I immediately became uncomfortable, not wanting Feliks to get the wrong idea. But luckily, the other two joined the hug.

We then finally pulled apart.

"Что-- Wh-what are you guys doing here?" I asked, having a bit of a difficulty switching from Russian to English.

"Well, we want to see how you're doing!" Andrea threw her hands up into the air enthusiastically.

"I'm doing fine..." I said, feeling a bit embarrassed. "But how did you guys get here?"

"Took the plane, of course!" Cade exclaimed.

I'll get nowhere if I ask them how they actually found me here, I thought to myself.

"So, are you coming back to Westbrook once the break's over?" Andrea asked.

"No." I shook my head; their faces immediately turned sad and shocked. "I'm staying here."

"Why?" she asked me sadly.

I dipped my head down with a small smile; I looked at Andrea. "You should know why," I told her lowly.

She cocked her head to one side with furrowed eyebrows. "You're gonna need to specify more on that, Russia."

I turned around and pointed at Feliks, who was now saving shots from other soccer players. "We're approved," I whispered to her.

Andrea faced me with wide eyes. "But I thought he was dead--"

"No." I shook my head vigorously with a growing smile. "He's actually alive. Nothing bad happened."

A huge smile spread a crossed her face and then she squealed and hugged me again. "Oh, I'm so proud of you, Russia!"

"What? What?" Cade questioned with confusion.