"I'm n-not exactly sure," I say trying my hardest to sound at least relatively like a guy.

"Just like Scott I suppose," he mutters.

"I'm sorry," Scott says clenching his fists in his lap. "I'm sure you were hoping for at least one son that wasn't a disappointment but instead you got two that were disappointments. But you can't exactly do anything about that so you should really just stop throwing it in my face every other minute."

Scott's dad is about to respond but before he gets the chance to, several different people walk into the room holding silver platters. I watch in amazement as they set all the platters on the table and lift off the tops to reveal different types of foods. Then all the people simultaneously bow before standing straight and leaving the room in a single-file line.

Well, that was fancy.

"Dig in," Scott says piling a bunch of food onto his plate.

Okay, so since I'm a guy I should do the same thing Scott is doing and pile a bunch of random shit onto my plate? Is that how guys do it? But I mean even though I can generally eat a lot, I can't even think about eating one fourth of the mountain sitting on Scott's plate without throwing up. But I know I'm supposed to be acting like a guy so I should make more of an effort to eat more like a guy right?

"So Ab do you have a girlfriend?" Miranda asks staring at me. When I turn to look at her I notice her sit up straighter and push her chest out more.

"Um no," I say deepening my voice even more. "I-i'm more of a free rider. I d-don't like to be t-tied down."

"I'm the exact same way," she smirks

I tense up when I feel someone's hand on my thigh. My first thought is Scott but he's got both his hands on the table and he's grinning like a mad man. I look up to see Miranda wiggling her eyebrows at me mischievously.

Oh God no.

"Hey Scott," I say standing up abruptly. "C-can I talk to y-you a minute?"

"Right now?" Scott asks looking up at me with amusement evident in his tone.

"Yes," I say glaring at him.

Scott stands up and waves for me to follow him. We walk through two different extremely large rooms before Scott comes to a stop and looks at me expectantly.

"Switch seats with me," I immediately say.

"Why?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because your sister is definitely flirting with me," I huff crossing my arms across my chest. "And it's getting awkward."

"Well she can't help it," Scott says trying now to laugh. "You're a very attractive guy."

"I'm s-sure I'll look very attractive w-when I shove my foot up your ass."

"Look," Scott says stepping so close to me that I actually begin to hold my breath. "You just need to make it through dinner. I'm sure Miranda has the courtesy to not sleep with you while we're eating the main course."

"Fine," I groan. "W-what's up with you and your d-dad?"

"Oh him?" Scott frowns. "The guy hates me. He's only ever been proud of Miranda even though she sleeps around pretty much every day. Falon and I are just background music to him."