Bunos

Jack's POV

4 years later...

It has been 4 years since Elsa and I got married. Well she gave birth to our second child. Zac, which is a boy.

And currently I am buying choco latte for me and my wife. Well actually the company was now passed to elsa and both of us is running it.

_

After a while I got the choco latte and went back to the office.

I pressed the elevator buttons and finally I went inside our office.

I placed the cup on elsa's desk and sat beside her.

"elsa?" i shook her a bit

She was sleeping... And I still cant believe i married this beautiful woman. A long time ago she was a wild mean beast and now she is my beautiful wife.

I leaned on to her face which was on the desk facing me.

Then I kissed her! This is what I am good at with my wife. 😉

Suddenly she kissed me back and she lifted her head up making the kiss easier and not sideways.

"how's my wife?" i asked her and kissed her again.

"done with all the paper works!" she said and went back on kissing me.

"really? So we can have a date already?" i asked then kissed her again!

"after we fetch the kids!" she said and kissed me again

Hahahha! We look a bit funny taking then kissing talking then kissing!

"oh yeah the kids!" i told her while wiggling my eyebrows.

"no way we are ganna have another child tonight jack!" she said smiling at me.

"its fine!" i said and opened my cup and drank.

"oh by the way I finished your work too! How come you never managed to finish it even tough it was so easy?" elsa asked as she drank her cup too.

"well I was playing Clash if Clans.." i said guiltily.

"your not one of those teens anymore who plays video games and leaves homeworks right?" she asked

"what? Wanna have our own clashing clanning?" i raised my brow

"no way?" she said and got her phone!

We took a selfie together! I kissed her cheek while she was smiling in the cam and in the next photo we switched. She kissed my cheek while I was pouting like a kid on the cam.

"hahahahahah! Feeling young!" elsa and I high fived!

---

We finally got in the car and are about to fetch the kids from school.

While I am driving Ill tell you what has been happening this past few years.

-anna & kristoff
They have their own family and is raising kristoff's company.

-emma and luis
They are running our company since I am already working at the arendelle's

-rapunzel and eugene
They have their own family in London and is running a lot of boutique and car shops.

-merida and hiccup
They live in the north of this city and is running both merida and hiccup's company.

-elsa and my patents
retired and had a vacation somewhere.

__

Finally we made it to school.

"daddy! mommy!" zac and Izael ran!

"oh hey! How's my babies?" elsa hugged them.

"i got a star!" zac showed his arm to me.

"very good zac!" i said hugging him and Izael

"well well well! Looks like I got more!" izael said showing her whole arm filled with lots of stars.

"wow! Very good! Come and give mommy a kiss!" elsa said and Izael kissed elsa childishly.

"you know that was for me later on our date!" i whispered

"ill give you better than that!" elsa whispered back

Then I saw zac pouting at his one star stamp on his hand. He is still 3 years old tough

"its ok... When daddy will see another star tomorrow Ill but you a bike!" i said

"really daddy?" zac asked exitedly

"of course!" i said and carried him to the car.

__

"mommy mommy!!!" izael yelled from the back seat

"whats going on back there?" i asked while driving

"zac's pulling my hair!" izael said

"zac..." i slightly raised my voiced just a bit "remember our deal?" i said

"sorry daddy!" zac replied

And I smiled while looking at my family.

__

When we dropped the kids at me and elsa waited for them to sleep.

When they did we directly went upstairs and changed into our night outfits.

"you ready babe?!" i asked while she was laying on the bed.

"what are you doing?" she asked

"what do you think Im doing?" i said while smiling at elsa.

then I kissed her passionately

"this is not actually my surprise  landy!" she said and let go of the kiss. Which made me pout.
"follow me outside dude!" she said

"you do know we are adults and you still call me dude? Plus FYI! Im your husband!" i said while following her to the terrace.

Elsa just smiled and we both looked at the city.

Well! I'm now haply and contented. What should I ask for anymore? I have everything!

My wife and and my kids...

Though she was a meany and first! 😂

Elsa slowly placed her head on my shoulder and I sighed.

This is life...........

A/N: shout out to olivia1298!
Hehe! Got you your request!!!!! Sorry I can't remember Some of your names! But I love you all!!!!!!!!!!