Chapter16: back in LA

A\N: hallo everybody! Do you like this book? Pls vote for this book and plus we might be nearly approaching the end of this book. But i want to make like 30 chapters. So lets talk later after the story.

Elsa's POv

I cant believe Hans nearly raped me! Even almost killed me. Luckly jack was there to save me.

He always arrives in the right time.

But here is my new problem... The proposal is 2 weeks away! Since dad canceled our trip to the Phillipines and also managed to advance our trip going home.

Jack seems to have a very good sleep. He seems so peacful. I just dont know if ill have peace with him If we get married or something.

There is a word that really bugs me, should I run away?!

Probably not! But I really want some time alone...

I looked at Jacks direction who is now sleeping in my shoulder. He looks so hansome when he smiles. But I think that will fade away soon.... Im sorry if I have to do this jack....

I was just staring at him and watching every second. I dont know why i have changed ever since I met him.

  Could this be love?

"jack?" i woke him up since we were about to land.

"yes?" he replied

"were here!"

"oh , ok..." then he yawned

I took my make up and me and jack's jacket. We don't want any people seeing us...

____

We managed to get out if the plane without spotting us.
Until....

"jack frost! Elsa! How is the trip in hawaii, cananda, and Paris?"

"are you officially a couple?"

"are you moving in together?"

"how's the relationship?"

I bunch of news reporters were crowding in us.

Jack held my hand quickly and we smiled at some cameras.

Jack just dragged me out of the mob. And we managed to ride in the limo dad sent us.

"hows the trip love birds!?" mr nowey the driver said

"mr nowey!" i yelled in surprise

"its great to see you again sir!" jack said

"the trip was fine mr. Nowey! Great acctually!" i replied to his question

"where is the elegant beast?" he joked

"mr. Nowey!?" i exclaimed

Jack laughed so hard that mr. Nowey did also.

"so frost! I bet you did a pretty good job in taking care of that beast!" mr. Nowey told jack

"it wasn't easy, but at least it was worth it!" he replied and looked at me.

I smirjed at him and he just smiled. Which made me blush.

___

"thanks! Mr. Nowey!" i thanked the driver as we got out.

"your welcome love birds! Good luck in that wedding of yours!" he replied before leaving.

I looked at our new house and jack And I was so amazed on how gigantic it is!