December 1st

This is an idea I came up with yesterday, so I only wrote the first chapter now. The story is like a advent calendar. Each chapter is for each day. And so will every chapter be posted. Of course first ones will be posted as fast as possible so I can keep up with the dates. But otherwise, a chapter each day.
Because they get posted each day, they aren't that long. I try to make them long but only what I have time for.

I hope you like it.-
———————————————
When Henry woke he was instantly up from his bed and looked out of the Window, but his smile quickly faded as he saw the same boring grass in his front yard.

Dammit! No tobogganing today

But of course the truest believer had an other idea to really bring the Christmas feels on the board. He jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen but stopped as he instantly saw a little present with his name on it.

"To Henry", was all it said. At first he got slightly confused. His mother never did these things with him when it was Christmas. Only on the Sunday's. But thought that his mother had changed something this yeah he didn't think any of it and sat at the island and opened the package.

"Good morning Henry", Regina said as she walked inside the kitchen and kissed his temple before going to the refrigerator to take out the eggs and bacon and start on breakfast.

"Good morning", Henry answered back and smirked at his mother, he continued opening his present and his eyes went wide as he saw what was inside.

"OMG ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?", he yelled in happiness and smiled wide.

"Henry! Language!", Regina said sternly at his son.

"Sorry"

"Why are you yelling anyway?", Regina asked curious as she turned and crossed her arms, leaning against the counter. Henry showed her the game in his hands and Regina stared at the game for second.

"Who gave you that?", she asked. Henry's face turned into confusion and stared at his mother.

"What?", Regina asked now confused herself. Henry shook his head and asked.

"Is-isn't this from you?"

Regina blinked and shook her head. She took the game from her son and looked it over.

"Hhmm"

She rose her hand and laid it on the game. She felt nothing.

"Well it's not enchanted, so it's not a prank or a threat", she announced and game Henry his game. He took it and looked at his mother with raised eyebrows and a smirk.

"Really mom? Enchanted? Who would enchant a video game?"

"Villains who might want to hurt me Henry. You know that"

Henry sighed and nodded. He walks to his mother and gave her a hug.

"It's okay mom. You're a hero. Nobody want to kill you anymore"

Regina smirks and hugged Henry back. She pulled back and kissed Henry's cheek.

"Why don't we get some breakfast and then go buy some Christmas decorations?"

Henry smiled and nodded wildly.

"Yeah! Good idea mom!"
———————————————
Regina and Henry were at the supermarket looking after christmas decorations and they've already found some.

"What about this one mom?", Henry asked and held up a little rain dear. Regina looked it over and smiled.

"Yes. It could stand on the porch"