#IllBeThereForYouLikeTheFRIENDSThemeSong

Nathaniel

"I will always be here for you, you know that, right?" I told Mich after I had two cans of beer. We ended up buying beer and hanging out on her couch, her parents weren't home.

"I don't want you to be," she replied.

"If things don't work out between you and..."

She laughed and interrupted, "I still don't want you to be. You're my friend, and it wouldn't be fair to you."

"I can be your last option, that's fine. I just don't want you to..."

"End up alone with maybe ten cats?" she asked with a grin.

"You don't have what it takes to be a cat lady."

She laughed, "Not really. I'm allergic to fur and cat... poop."

She took a long sip of her can, and then added, "But thanks. I guess, I can always use a backup, and it might as well be you."

I'll still be there for you, even if you don't want me to be. And if that makes me pathetic, then so be it.

Michelle

If you can only be someone you love, or someone who loves you, whom will you choose?If the person who you love, doesn't love you back, and doesn't want to be with you, would you rather be alone or settle for the one who loves you?If the person who you love, doesn't love you back, but only settled to be with you, would that make you... happy? Or would that make you... sad?If you settled for the one you love, would they be content with being with someone who doesn't love them back? Would that make them happy? Or would that make them sad too?Are you being fair or are you being fair or being cruel for rejecting the one who loves you, if so?