It was vodka. We had our own mix, just experimented it with whatever we came up with.

"Okay, so what are the terms?" I asked.

"Well, one if you're on the brink of dying and one of us is the culprit we can choose to save you. Or if you are to be married to a royalty under your own will but there will be like a series of tests and briefing of what you're getting yourself into before they could officially make you one of them and the rest possible reasons would be under further investigation before making a decision. That is, everyone should agree." She continued.

Avie looked at me intently as if wanting to ask something. I tried to meet her gaze hoping I'd figure it out and it's as if we had the same question in mind.

I gulped a glass and poured once more not even realizing the taste of the alcohol.

"You're not gonna ask what I think you're gonna ask are you?" I said and she smiled.

"I'm glad to see this side of you but yes I was about to ask but if you don't wanna answer it's fine by me" she said and I nodded and downed another drink now feeling the alcohol slide down my throat with the somewhat bearable taste for now.

"Okay, ask. I'll pretend it never crossed my mind" I said almost laughing.

"Okay, so if I were to ask, would you somehow at the slightest consider being a vamp as you call it?" She asked and then it dawned at me.

I thought deep. Would I?

"Does it hurt? You know, being.... Bitten? In the neck?" I asked not wanting to think of the question so I opted to answer it back with another question.

"Well, I really don't know. I was a baby then so I don't know. But from what Callie had told me before it did hurt for awhile and then nothing. She felt a slight pinch in her veins and she felt thirsty and cold for awhile and then it was back to normal." She answered and I answered with a point blank "OH."

I cannot for now imagine that scene of me being bitten. I'm afraid of needles what more with actual freaking fangs for petes sake. Like damn, the thought is unbearable for me to take in.

I had one more question though but I didn't want to ask because I don't wanna sound assuming and too much looking forward to the future. I wanna ask if I had to be one of them to be with Cooper for the rest of my life because now that I'm foolishly and helplessly in love with him I would be willing to go that far just so I can be with him but the choice isn't for me to make alone. That's even if he wants to be with me for eternity.

I shake off my head and drank the thought away like damn it Sadie! You haven't even been together for a year and you wanna seal it with forever already!? Like who the hell are you kidding? You're not even so sure if you're even gonna last 6 months.

Avie respected my own mind thoughts for awhile and thankfully didn't pry or tease or push me to answer.

She enjoyed herself in the music blaring off the smart phone. Lost in the music of Kenny G.

"Avie...." I asked a little shyly this time as she opened her eyes to meet mine.

"Yea? " she replied back as I down another drink.

"Was I worth the truth?" I asked.

"It's important for me to know because I'm sure not everyone would have access to what lies behind specially with something as huge as this. Or was it just simply because I already got involved and you had no choice but to tell me? I mean, you could've just erased or compelled or removed my memory of it and I'd remain clueless but you didn't." I said and she smiled that sweet smile like an angel. I'm so thankful I'm with her with all these battles in between. She hasn't even known me for too long to make me feel so comfortable and to be welcomed in her home, in her life.