Its simple.

I just want a hand to hold.
I want a hug from someone and some meaning from someone.
I want mean something to someone.
I don't want to be a backup plan.
I want to be your all , if I'm your all I'll give you my all no holding back.
I'll take you on late night journeys and I won't forget to tell you how beautiful you are and how your eyes extenuate your face perfectly.
I don't want to just see you, I want to know you, I want to know every little thing, I want to feel the way your body curves I want to feel your smooth skin with the little bumps. I don't want to just be your one flower I want to be your whole damn garden! I want to favorite thing so I can see that cute smile on your face light up everyday.
If you are sad and feeling like everything isn't worth it, I want to be right there with you I'll hold you and let you cry and you can let everything out to how you spilt the damn water and you got so pissed the kicked the fridge I want to know the big thing that happened like how you got a B on the test and somehow your parents yelled at you to do better. I want to hear it all I want you to let it all out because I care and I want to hold your damn cute hand and I want to find all the little things about you that bug you. I want to know what makes you happy and all the little things that make you giddy!
But simply it's easier than this I just want you hit most of all I want to see happy and even at your worsts I still want to be there for you.
So maybe someday I could take you out and tell you how beautiful you are?
~E.M.C