Maybe, I didnt try hard enough.

Memories fading like a rose decaying.
The memories won't be forgotten by me they are etched into my skin like little reminders telling me how many times I wasn't strong enough.
The funny thing is you think you could out smart me, you thought you could hide the things you did but it was all so obvious but I wanted to be oblivious because I loved you like the cup of coffee I drank every morning devoured in creamer but, I rarely do that anymore.
I like my coffee black and bitter, I can't stand the  analogies that I used to represent, with, you bestowed upon them. 
You called me beautiful and all of these wonderful names I was your princess and I felt on top of the world with you. But you left me lying on the ground the moment I heard you kissed another girl.
I was left to think, all alone and think of why the hell I wasn't good enough to hear the truth from you first off.
How could you Call me beautiful when your lips were on another girls.
I'm left here looking upon myself inspecting my body asking how I could possibly love my self and not feel so insignificant.
It's been almost a whole year and I still can't stand to see myself as a beautiful human being.
Insignificance and stupid because I damn well now I deserved so much better but I still can't wrap my head around all of the misery and pain.
I told you what was going on I trusted in you, I thought you cared for me I had never opened up like that to any one and you went behind my back and I guess you found better and that's good because you deserve happiness but , I deserve happiness as well , I just need to get that through my head and someday I'll look back and laugh but all of this has less to do with the pretty boy, sweet talk, pain and more to do with learning to love myself enough that when others don't love me back it won't hurt/faze me at all.
~E.M.C

A word from the poet: I hope you like this one because I do. The boy I wrote this about was one of the ones I loved dearly and I opened up to him and he left. But hey I made a kinda nice poetry piece about him haha. Have a lovely day/night and stay strong! Please favorite and comment if you want if appreciate it and I'll do the same for you (: ~ Emily