When I find that speacial someone.

I want to know more of  you than anyone ever has.
Baby, I promise I'll keep it a secret.
Oh, sweetheart I'll zip my lips up for you and I won't speak a single word unless if you say so.
I want to find out all the little things that make you twiddle your thumbs in anticipation.
I want to find out what makes your eyes twinkle the way they do on those hot steamy afternoons.
Oh, love I want to know why you cry at three in the morning and refuse to call me?
Because I would pick you up and sneak out with you and I would just hold you and let you talk your heart out to me but, if you wanted to just be quiet and lay with me that would be okay too.
Oh baby I want to hear why you love that outdated book so much and refuse to buy a new one.
I want to know your fears.
I want to know all of you.
I don't want to just put a smile on those rosey cheeks of yours.
I want to make you happy.
I want to make your heart happy.
I want to see you laugh like never before that one where you dimples are seen like never before.
I want to fall in love with you everyday.
You may say your ugly.
You may say bad things about yourself but I won't ever see you as ugly, not even when we grow old together. Darling I fell in love with you years ago and I promised I would never give you up.
I want to find out why your eyes twinkle.
I want to find out what makes your thumbs twiddle in anticipation.
I want to know all of you.
I want to know more of you than anyone else ever has.
~E.M.C

A note from the poet:
Thank you to everyone reading and voting for my story it means the world to me! If you see any errors please don't hesitate to tell me! Stay strong
Love, Emily aka dejectedpoetry