The hurt in her eyes.

Disruptingly beautiful. Elegantly, terrifying.
The way you looked at me the day you say the marks on my arm.
The day you grabbed my arms. They day you raised your voice like never before.
The day you walked out side and sat on the porch and waited for me to come outside and tell you.
You wished it wasn't real but it was. The destruction had gotten to me so I decided to take it upon myself like a bulldozer taking down a building.
My grandma and grandpa who have always been there for me. Who have always helped and listened to me no matter what
. My grandma who knows all to well and understands but she doesn't get mad she doesn't yell and make me feel bad but simply ask "why" she didn't offer me sympathy, she was the one who offered me empathy.
When the self destruction was mentioned to my parents they said nothing to me at all no words nothing but the wind passing by and the tension that could be seen by all and not penetrated by the tears of their child not even by sympathy because there was none. I didn't  do it for attention. I tried to hide it I did everything I could to hide it.
They said they wanted to help me so I tired opening up but they never budged like a politician that is fighting to raise taxes because he can't take a measly pay cut when there's others struggling to get a good amount of groceries every month and pay their electricity bill. Like a tumble weed I shall let go and be free .
Like a pollen bee I will pollinate flowers and do my job living my days day by day.
Like the sun I will rise from my sliver telling the "world I am here and I am ready!"
Like the moon dark and mysterious  I will lay my eyes to rest and let my mind have the power of shutting me off for 8 hours.
~ E.M.C