(OPM:Act.1) Meeting My Hero

It has been at least half a year since you met the man you owe your life to, Saitama. You still remember it as if it had happened yesterday, a huge monster resembling a goblin had come to your city, taking lives left and right. Everything seemed to be doomed as the color of red splashed around you, accepting your fate, you closed your eyes, knowing that you had no chance of leaving, when suddenly, he appeared.

With one punch, the bald man in the flamboyant yellow outfit took out the monster, leaving no trace of his existence. 

"Hey, are you okay?" he had looked at you, your heart skipped a beat.

How long has it been since you felt this emotion? The emotion of being protected and warmth? Ah, that was it, that was the moment you knew that you would fall for this man and you wanted to embrace him.

"I... I " you had opened your lips and nodded "I am okay.."

"I see. Okay take ca-"

"Wait!" you looked at him, feeling your cheeks warm up. "P-Please... can I ... can I thank you for what you did?"

"You don't need to go through all that" the man had replied with a small grin. "Really it is fine"

"I insist!" you looked at him and leaned closer, touching his hand, your eyes almost tearing up. 

"...Okay, if you insist" the man agreed. 

Ever since that day, you had constantly visited the man, wanting to learn so much more about him. Although, the time seemed to pass quickly and you did not get to know much about him at all. Saitama was not at his apartment often as he was usually doing his hero work, making it hard for you to see him, making you feel loneliness inside.

One day, when you finally saw him after trying for so long, he opened the door to see you.

"Yo" he greeted you.

Your face turned red, was it sadness? was it happiness? A mixed feeling of emotions tossed in your head and before you knew it, you embraced the man, tossing him on the floor with you on top.

"E-Eh?" he looked at you confused "Are you okay?"

"I love you" you bluntly told him.

"....EHHH???" he looked at you really shocked.