Where The End is Another Beginning

3rd December 2015

Dear Diary,

So here is the intro, my name is Tammy (duh) and I love to read, like a lot. I also like listening to music, Chinese songs especially. Another I have to say, now it's holidays, I literally sleep till 10 in the morning(Singapore time) and I absolutely hate sports like jogging so you can see I'm not the sporty kind but the nerdy kind of girl.

Ok that was a long intro, I'm writing this diary because my friends are writing too, so I have to start with something right??

Now it's holidays and it's kinda boring, I'll try to dig out something funny to write though.

Now the title, the end means end of primary school , 6 years of school, the beginning means another 4 years of secondary school and 2 years of junior college. The pic up there was at the graduation tea party, just saying that I already fell out with the 2 girls
wearing white because they literally showered me with vulgarities, don't ask. So now the girl in the corner is me and the girl behind me is skye high, that's her user name in watt pad and she's an exceptional writer.

So now nothing is happening really, if anything happens at dinner I might type it down.

To readers, updates might come twice a day or else just a short one. It won't be as long as this I think. This book will last about a year or more if I do keep writing and I might start on a fan fiction but I'm still planning.