"Do you like to see her happy."

"Yes."

"Are you aware how much she wants a sibling?"

"She mentioned it a few times. It's not uncommon for children her age to want a brother or sister."

"Then why are you going to take that chance away from her?"

"What?"

"You know if you marry Hunter and you can't have a child not only will you take away his dream of having a large family but you'll take Harper's away, too."

Before I can reply, Hunter enters the room. "That's enough, Renee. I want you to leave right, NOW!"

"Why? I'm not done talking with your nanny."

"I heard what you just said, so stop trying to act innocent. Just leave before either of us says anything that can't be forgiven. Remember, we still need to get along for Harper's sake."

"Fine, I'll leave." She says as she stands and walks towards the door. "Hunter, give Harper a kiss for me. I'll text you tomorrow about setting a time up to see her and ah, Liddy, I hope you think long and hard about what we talked about." She smirks before closing the door behind her.

Hunter walks over and hugs me. "Don't listen to her she's just jealous and wants to hurt you."

"Were you listening the whole time?"

"No, now I wish I had. What did she say to you?"

"How much did you hear?"

"All I heard was her say something about you taking away Harper's and my dream."

I start to cry. "She's right. If I marry you and I can't conceive I will ..."

"Shhh. That's not going to happen."

"But you don't know that!"

"But I do, because my biggest dream is NOT what Renee thinks it is."

"It's not?" Then what is it?"

"It's to marry you and raise Harper together. I want that more than anything else in this world."

"You want that more than children?" I ask skeptically.

"Yes, I do. Theses last 3 weeks without you have shown me a lot. I know without a doubt that I'll never be truly happy unless you are by my side and that there is no one I want more than you to help me raise Harper."

"But what about Harper's dream to have a sibling?"

"I feel very confident that it will happen. Remember, you and I aren't the only ones who can give Harps a baby brother or a sister. Her mother can too. I'm sure in time, Renee will move on, remarry and have another child or two. So stop worrying, please."

"I can't help it."

"I know you can't, but I really NEED you to try." He says before wrapping me in his arms and kissing my forehead. "You are so selfless it scares me sometimes."

"Why?"

"Because you always put other people's feelings before your own. That's why you've pushed me away twice already. I'm not going to let you do it a third time."

___________________

Hunter's POV

While Liddy takes a shower, I watch Harper sleep. I am so worried about her. I agree with Lid, Harps definitely has more than the flu. Tomorrow morning I'm going to call another pediatrician and set up an appointment for a second opinion.