Chapter23-Suspect

Riley's Pov.

"You are so stupid." Jasmine laughed, as we walked into class.

I was telling her about some girls that was on me in gym. The thirst was really real for ya boy now.

"I'm dead ass yo, bitch tried to pull me behind the bleachers and shit." I said.

She shook her head sitting down. "Camryn got a lot of hoes to put in line. I'm hearing your name a lot during cheer practice since basketball started. A lot of girls feeling you Ry." She told me.

I tried not to smile. "I got who I want and honestly I don't see myself with nobody else." I told her.

"I saw Camryn today, she looked like she damn near glowing." Jas said. "Is she pregnant?"

I licked my lips, thinking about the weekend we had. Her mom ain't come back on Sunday so we spent a extra night together, trying out some new things.

"Shit, I hope so." I said, smiling hard as hell.

"I hope y'all stay like this." She said, pinching my cheek.

I swatted her hand away before pulling out my work.

"So how you going with yo thirty day cleanse?" I asked her.

She covered her mouth, punching me in the arm. "That is not what I called it." She laughed. "But it's going good."

Jasmine had made a vow to go thirty days without sex. Apparently to her, that was a big step in changing. I supported her though, and I was proud.

"Good." I said looking down at my work. "You ain't been tempted?"

She huffed. "Of course I've been tempted. This shit hard." She complained.

"How you get through the night, what you be playing with yo self?" I laughed, jokingly.

She laughed back shrugging. "Yeah, actually I do and I'm getting good at." She admitted.

I looked at her, trying not to laugh. "You a freak." I joked, looking back at my paper.

She rolled her eyes laughing. "Whatever, you act like you never did it." She said eyeing me.

"Nah, I used to get busy on Pornhub back in the day." I laughed. "And I mean if that's helping you stay absence, then i support you."

She looked around, making sure nobody was listening. "Dude, I made myself cum and it was like a feeling I have never felt, not even while having sex." she said.

My eyes widened, not expecting her to say that. I couldn't do nothing but shake my head. "You be wilding girl." I laughed.

She smiled. "I'm serious, it was so crazy." She said.

"I don't wanna hear anymore of this." I said, doing my work.

She laughed before continuing hers.

After class, i split with her before heading to my last class of the day. I was walking down one of the back halls when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see one of the girls from gym, now walking beside me. She was still wearing her cheerleading uniform.

"Hey, I'm sorry about my friend earlier." She said to me.

I shrugged. "Nah it's cool, y'all crazy though." I laughed.

She laughed loudly. "That was that bitch being childish! I told her I thought you was cute and she was just being funny, pulling you behind the bleachers." She said.

"Oh well it's cool." I told her, hoping she would walk away.

"I'm Jade. I heard you're one of the best players on the team this year." She smiled, looking up at me.

I smiled. "That's what people saying?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, and I couldn't help but introduce myself. You're really cute and I like your NY accent." She complimented.

"Thanks, my girl always telling me that." I said smiling.

She nodded. "She's a lucky girl." She said, faking a smile.

"Nah, I'm the lucky one, but i gotta go. It was nice meeting you-" I paused, trying to remember her name.

"Jade." She smiled.

"Right, Jade." I said before walking away.

When I glanced back, she was still watching me. I shook my head, jogging to class. These girls was going crazy.

*

After school, Jasmine came over my house to study for a text we had coming up. When we approached the house, there was a unfamiliar car parked outside. We walked up to it, seeing a young dark boy sitting in the drivers seat. When he saw us approaching the car, he got out.

"You lost?" I asked him.

"Im looking for my sister." He said, looking around.

"What's her name?" Jasmine asked him, looking at him up and down.

"Camryn." He said. "I tried to knock but no ones home. Do you know where I could find her?"

"No, we don't." She answered, obviously flirting.

He sighed. "Damn."

"What's ya name?" I asked him.

He scratched his head. "Tyler." He said.

"I'm Jasmine." She added in.

He looked at her, flashing a smile. "Nice to meet you Jasmine." He said, licking his lips.

I butted in, not liking the look in his eyes. "Nah, we don't know where she at, but you suspect sitting out here watching her house like that. Maybe you should come back a different day." I told him.

He nodded. "Yeah, maybe." He said, still watching Jasmine.

She started blushing.

"Well it was nice to meet you too Tyler." She said to him.

He winked, taking her hand up to his mouth before kissing it.

"Is y'all done?" I asked, getting annoyed as I watched them.

Jasmine rolled her eyes as the nigga looked back at me.

"Alright man." He said, now reaching out his hand to dap me up.

I nodded at him before backing up. Pulling out my phone, I immediately texted Cam. It was something off about that nigga.

***
Sooooooo Is Riley jealous? Or does he gave the right to feel protective over his best friend? Where the hell Tyler coming from? Where the hell is Lisa? Is Camryn gonna have to beat Jade ass? Or do she go to much to worry about right now?

Vote & Comment who Pov y'all wanna see next? 🙊👏🏾