Chapter2-Highschool

It's crazy how school felt like a runway. It's either you had it or you didn't. My gang always had it.

My step mom, Lisa still thought of school how it was when she was there and I always told her that it was way more to it. High school was where everyone was at. Where that random bitch who been liking your man pictures was at. The place that cute boy who been texting you was at. The place where you could still see your best friend, when they were grounded. The place you usually met all of your friends.

School was way more than just a learning environment , it was also where you got judged the most. And that was exactly why I never got seen off point!

"So anybody heard of any events coming up?" I asked, eating a grape from my lunch tray.

"Ronnie and Trey supposed to be having another one of those big ass mansion parties in Ballard next weekend. You ain't heard about it?" Jade asked, nearly jumping out her seat.

I had completely forgot about it. Ronnie was my first boyfriend and hands down the most popular dude in school. Him and Trey was just as popular as me and Gang. We dated 9th grade - 11th until the night had me fucked up.

We was chilling at his daddy's condo like we always did on the weekends. He was drinking way too much and wouldn't stop kissing me. When I started fighting him off, he got real physical and nearly ripped my clothes off trying to have his way with me. What made matters even worst was when he came to school the following Monday, telling everyone that he finally smashed. When I confronted him, I shut that shit down and dumped his lame ass. Somebody recorded it and it went viral.

I was already popular online though. 33k followers on Instagram, 65k on Twitter but I never liked the Facebook shit which was probably how I forgot about the party.

I really didn't fuck with Ronnie but his last mansion party turned out to be one of the livest parties of the year. It was a supper big mansion, fully furnished, major food and drinks and people from all over Cali there. It was a crazy ass party and I missed it. Everyone on my snapchat was there except me.

"I'll sit this one out with Cam." Haley offered.

"I'm not missing it!" I said looking over at her.

"Are you sure you wanna be around Ronnie and alcohol ?" Kayla asked.

"Bitch don't bring up her business like that!" Haley said defending me.

"I'm just saying." Kayla said scratching her head.

"I'm good, I deal with Ronnie here everyday. I'm not going to this party for him." I said.

"Who you going for?" Jade asked smiling.

"Nobody." I said honestly.

I currently wasn't dealing with nobody. Every dude was the same to me. Stuck up, all about sex, no real life goals and not loyal. Every fly guy I ever met turned out to be a dog.

"I heard its gone be strippers." Kayla said.

"Yes, I definitely need to be there!" Jade said excited.

"Oh it's lit, I'm finna be dabbin on em all night!" Haley said, dabbin twice to her left.

"Exactly, I gotta go get a outfit." Kayla said scrolling on her phone.

"I gotta find something to wear too." Jade agreed.

"I've went shopping like four times this week. I know I got something." I said.