Chapter16-99 Problems

Riley's Pov.

I was in my drive way, shooting hoops like usual. In a just a few more weeks, tryouts would start and I had to make sure I was starting. I was ready to make my senior year count.

"Riley!" Cam called out from her bedroom window.

I wiped off my face, before smiling. "What's good?" I asked , blocking the sun with my hand as I looked up at her.

I hadn't seen her all day so of course I was smiling hard as hell when I finally did. I still couldn't believe she was my girl.

She shrugged. "You woke me up with that loud ass rim." She said laughing.

I bit my lip. "My bad, I ain't know you'd be sleeping at five in the afternoon." I told her.

"Well, I'm up now and we need to talk about something anyways." She said.

"About what?" I asked, praying to god it ain't have nothing to do with me and Jasmine.

That was the last thing I needed.

"Just stay there, I'll be down in a second." She said closing her window.

I dribbled the ball again, thinking about what I would say if she asked about her. I never thought through how I would handle having both of them in my life, but that's cause I never knew I'd have Camryn. All I could do was hope they'd learn to get along.

Moments later I heard a light clicking sound, followed by Camryn approaching me. Even though she looked a little mad, she was fucking gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"You looking good, like always." I complimented her.

"Thanks." She said dryly.

"You wore that to school?" I asked her.

She nodded, looking down at her nails.

I wasn't feeling the vibe she was giving me.

"So what you wanna talk about?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, raising her eyebrows. "Oh, I just found it so interesting that you still being seen around school with Jasmine." She said, snapping.

"You got people watching me?" I joked.

She ain't find shit funny.

I dropped my head, not trying to have that conversation.

"Damn, can I get a hug first? A kiss? Anything? I ain't seen you since yesterday and this the first thing I get?" I asked, trying to make her smile.

She rolled her eyes before hugging me. With her heels on, we were the same height. She had an annoyed look on her face as she looked into my eyes. I knew I had some explaining to do.

"I don't fuck with Jasmine on that type on level. I feel like I'm just helping her through some issues right now." I told her.

She scrunched up her face. "What issues? Being a hoe? If you think for one minute that she look at you as a friend, you're crazy as hell. Hoes can't have male friends." She said harshly.

I got a little offended but I didn't show it. "She looked out for me at the party so I'm looking out for her now." I said to her.