Chapter6-Rumors

Camryns Pov.

"Save the nick names for Jas." I said, walking away from Riley.

I knew girls would be on him but I ain't expect the first one to be Jasmine. But then again Jasmine was always full of surprises.

"Hey boo, I think your cousin is here." The fifteen year old Me said to my best friend Jasmine.

She had just spent an entire weekend at my house, just like we always did. We got dressed up, went to the mall out to eat and had a movie night. Our weekends were always fun, no matter what we ended up doing.

"Okay, Don't forget, we're wearing Pink tomorrow . " she said.

"I know, I already got my outfit put together in my head." I told her.

She hugged me. "Okay, bye girl."

"Bye." I hugged her back.

It was always sad when she left. With Mason being a baby, and me being homeschooled, there was really no one to chill with. It was just me, Mason and Lisa.

I walked into my living room, about to plop on the couch when I saw my phone light up. I walked over to it before answering it, but something began to feel very werid.

It was my boyfriend Ronnie.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where you at?" He asked me.

"Home." I told him.

"Why you not not here yet? My dick getting soft." He said.

I looked disgusted. "What?" I asked with an attitude . "You must got me confused with someone else." I said pissed the fuck off.

He never came at me like that before.

He sounded confused. "Wait, who is this?" He asked.

"Jasmine, isn't this Ronnie?" I lied.

"This not Jasmine." He said.

"But you thought it was." I said, looking at the phone.

"Cam, baby, before you get mad lets just-

I hung up on him. My heart had sank.
This couldn't be really happening. I was holding Jasmine's phone. Ronnie was calling her. My best friend.

"Hey, um I think I grabbed your phone by-" Jasmine was standing behind me.

I turned around , looking at her fake ass. A million thoughts ran through my head.

"Yeah, it's right here." I said, walking over to her.

"Oh, thanks." She said, nervously grabbing it.

"Yeah and you had a call; from Ronnie." I said slightly smiling.

Her face lit up. I seen the guilt from a mile away. She was really fucking him. My best friend was fucking my boyfriend.

"Oh." Was all she could say.

I could've slapped her, but I just wanted her to get out my face. I hated her for that.

I wound up forgiving Ronnie, after weeks of him pleading for me back, but me and Jasmine never associated after that. It was like, a bond in our friendship was disconnected. We didn't even make eye contact after that.

I didn't really care if Riley wanted to mess with Jasmine though. He just didn't deserve to be with a hoe.

I was changing in the girls locker room after gym. We had just spent the last 45 minutes swimming in the pool and it was so refreshing.

I was towel drying my hair when I overhead some girls talking about me from the other side of the lockers.

"Yeah I knew she had something wrong with her." One of them said.

"That's just nasty. I would never make my throw up just to stay in shape." Another one said.

My head spun. I couldn't believe my ears.

"If someone wanna know about me, ask me!" I said aloud, not in the mood for the bullshit.

The room went silent.

Someone had been spreading more rumors about me and I had a pretty good idea of who it was.

Later that day, I sat at home watching cartoons with Mason. He was sound asleep in my lap, looking so adorable as he slept. I loved holding him, no matter how big he grew. He was still the little baby I watched grow up.

Lisa walked in with groceries, signaling for me to follow her into the kitchen. I softly laid Mason on his stomach before walking towards the kitchen.

"Can you go set the dining room table?" She asked me.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

We usually only ate at the four seater kitchen table, while the 12 seater dining room table barely ever got used.

"The neighbors are coming today so set the table for eleven." She told me.

"Eleven?" I repeated.

"Ain't that what I said? " She asked.

I huffed, walking into the dining room. My day was getting more annoying by the second. The rumors had already reached social media and the haters hopped on anything that made me look bad.

It was only three people who saw me slip up. And my girls wouldn't play me so it definitely had to be Riley.