The Paper

I sat in the courtyard with Matt before my first class, speech and debate...with Nick.

"What did you get?" I questioned curiously.

"An A, Why? What did he give you? And why do you have to redo the paper, I mean is he going to give you whatever grade you get on the second paper or are you stuck with the first?" Matt questioned confused.

"I got a D," I said slightly embarrassed. "I doubt he will change my grade."

"Do you have your paper?" He asked. "Can I read it?"

"If you want," I said grabbing my old paper from my bag and handing it to Matt who quickly skimmed it.

"I don't understand why he gave you a D," Matt replied his expression confused. "This paper is better than mine."

"Grades have always been really important in my family, he thinks I tried blowing this paper off because he is the teacher so that's part of it, but he is also a lot harder on me than the other students, he doesn't want them thinking that I get favored in any way," I explained. "Which is why we don't really make it known that they are my brothers, a lot of kids know, but most of them don't."

"Even with the grammatical errors, this paper still seems better than mine," Matt said handing me back the paper.

"That's sweet," I said shooting him a smile.

"I wasn't trying to be sweet, just honest," He said simply.

I smiled and leaned in giving him a quick kiss on the lips, the peanut butter taste from yesterday now replaced with a sweet flavor...like candy. I pulled away and smiled licking my lips.

"What was that smile for?" he asked chuckling slightly.

"You taste sweet, like candy," I said shooting him another smile.

"That's odd, I haven't eaten candy." He said cocking a brow in confusion.

"I'm not complaining," I said trying to reassure him."I like candy."

Matt chuckled, "So have you asked your brothers if you can go on a date this weekend?"

"Not yet," I confessed. "I actually crashed at Kevin's house last night, but he knows that we are dating now, he is going to tell Joe and Nick today. I will ask them."

"So what did Kevin say when you told him you were dating me?" asked Matt.

I shrugged, "He actually seemed pretty cool with it, told me to keep things appropriate."

Matt cocked a brow, "Appropriate?"

"Same question I asked," I said with a smile. "He said to not do anything I wouldn't do in front of them...I'd say that ship has already sailed."

Matt chuckled, "So, would this be considered appropriate?" he asked bringing his lips to mine for another soft kiss.

I smiled, "I'd say so."

Matt nodded, "And...what about this?" he said bringing his hand up to cup my chin and bringing his lips back to mine, this time parting my lips with his tongue and pulling my upper lip into his mouth before pulling away.

I blushed, "Yea, I dunno about that one..." I said with a giggle. "That one might be toeing the line a bit."

Matt nodded and cupped my face again. "So...this.." he said before bringing his lips to mine a third time, this time with more urgency, his tongue parting my lips begging for entry which I immediately granted. His other hand found its way to my thigh just where the hem of my skirt fell, his thumb gently drawing a small circle that made my body go into sensory overload as a soft "Mmm" came from my mouth. Matt pulled away with a smirk. "Inappropriate?" he asked.