Chapter 109

Harry's P.O.V

"What happened here?" Niall asked after a few moments of silence. We all were sitting on the couches. I had Tahira's hands in mine while Liam held Ameera in his arms after wanting to see for himself that she's fine.

"I don't even know myself." Tahira started and I squeezed her hands lightly. "It was an hour after I had placed Ameera in her cot and Harry left for the studio. I heard glass shattering. When I came down, I saw the guy trying to open the door from the outside. He... he screamed at me to hand Ameera over to him so that he could take her to 'her father'." Tahira said and their eyes widened.

"What did you do then?" Louis asked and to our surprise Tahira flushed slightly.

"I told him to go back where he came from and then he broke the door entering the house... I threw the photo frames at him. And when he didn't go... Well, I'll just say those classes came in handy." Tahira said, giving me a glance when she said 'classes'. I gaped at her when I realised what she meant.

"You beat him up?" I asked and when she nodded, the other three gaped at her as well.

"I tried calling you, but then noticed you left your phone here. I called the police after that and they called the paramedic when they saw the aftermath of the fight." Tahira said and Niall chuckled after he got over his shock.

"You better remember that, Harry." He said and we chuckled while Tahira flushed.

"How did you render him unconscious though?" Louis asked.

"Acupressure. I learned the spots before I left college." Tahira said and we nodded. That's when we got a surprise as someone else entered the room.

It was John.

His hair were a mess, as if he had been running his hand in them over and over again and his tie was loose. Otherwise, he looked as he had always looked.

He was looking around but then stopped in his tracks when his eyes landed on all of us but widened slightly when he saw the bruise on Tahira's cheek.

"What happened here!?" He demanded but Louis and I stood up in defence, ready to defend the girls if necessary.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in return and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You think this went unnoticed? Paparazzi are covering the lane. It took me fifteen minutes just to get in." John said and I internally sighed. "I'm here to check on the damage done. You realise what a disaster this has caused? You have a mob of angry fans right behind the paparazzi." John continued.

I rubbed my hands on my face, letting out a sigh before taking my seat beside Tahira again. I noticed that she had a tired expression on her face, but was trying to hide it. I took her hand in mine and she looked at me.

"Go take some rest. We'll manage." I said. She have me a weary look but sighed and complied when I gave her a look which said I was serious and not to be argued with.

"We'll watch her. You do what Harry said. You look like you need it desperately." Liam said when Tahira went to pick Ameera up from him. She hesitated before going upstairs, leaving Ameera in Liam's arms.

And Ameera being Ameera, she started crying. And cried harder when Liam rocked her to calm her down.

"Maybe she's hungry." Niall said but I shook my head. "No. I know the problem." I said and walked over to Liam, picking Ameera up in my arms.

I put her in the same position I always did, with her head on my shoulder. I started rubbing her back, whispering 'Daddy's here.' under my breath and in a few seconds, she calmed down.

That's when I turned and gave John a look, proving my point to him and he flushed while the lads gaped at me.

"How'd you do that so quick?" Liam asked and I gave him a smile before looking at the head on my shoulder.

"She's a demanding little thing. Always wanting daddy to hold her. Don't you?" I directed the last question to her and the boys laughed.

"I guess they're coming with us on tour then?" Niall asked and I nodded.

"They are. I'm definitely not leaving them after what happened today." I said giving John a look and he sighed.

"Fine. Take them. But I don't want to hear a word of complaint by anyone. Whether it's by you boys or the staff." John said and Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Why would we complain? She's the first baby in the band and we all love her very much. No one is going to complain, John." He said and John flushed again but cleared his throat.

"Well, with that issue resolved, tell me what happened here." John said and then we proceeded to tell him the story which Tahira told us. He looked grave as we spoke but the serious moment was ruined when I chuckled slightly as Ameera's fingers took hold on my bottom lip, pulling it down.

I didn't notice, but the conversation has stopped. All eyes were on us but my eyes were only on the small baby in my arms.

"Alright, that's enough pulling." I said when her small nail gave a little scratch to my lip and I pulled her hand away. It made her jerk back slightly and I immediately put my hand on her back, keeping her from falling.

"I'm going to put her to sleep. You lads... do whatever." I said and got up from my chair without looking at them, heading out towards the back garden.

"Ow, okay, what's with you pulling whatever you can get your hand on?" I asked Ameera when she suddenly pulled my hair. I sat down on the lounger, my back facing the house and I put Ameera in my lap. My hands supported her head and back as I laid her down on my thighs.

She reached up and tried to take hold of my hair again but I pulled back "No, princess. You don't pull daddy's hair." I said and she looked up at me curiously which made me smile.

"Sleep, Ameera." I said and but she just gave me a small smile, her second one, and put her hand on my nose. I chuckled and pulled my nose away, placing a kiss to her hand. "You're in a playful mood. But you're going to sleep now." I said and put her head back on my shoulder, her face towards my neck while my arm supported her up against me. I started singing a random song. It took a while longer than usual, but I had her asleep in fifteen minutes.

John had left by the time I went back inside. The boys had thinking looks on their faces and I raised an eyebrow at them. "What's on your mind?" I asked and they looked at me.

"Just who might be behind this... He said that you stole his fiancée. I'm just wondering who it could be." Louis said and I frowned, trying to remember who could it have been. Ahil crossed my mind, but then I remembered Tahira wasn't even engaged to him. And then a sudden gasp escaped my lips as realisation dawned on me.

"Zubair."

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Hey everyone. I'm really feeling bad for all of you who wanted this, and myself, but No Choice didn't win the Wattys unfortunately. But oh well. It's sad, but so is life. Comment, Vote and Follow :)