Chapter 22

Louis' P.O.V

"What? How on earth did they find us?" Zayn asked and Liam pulled his phone out. He kept scrolling and suddenly exclaimed. "Aha! Someone saw us buying the flowers. That's why my phone has been buzzing so much."

I slumped back against the door. "Now what?" I asked and Liam raised his eyebrow.

"We call Paul." He said as if it was the most obvious thing (it was, but it's not like I'm going to accept it).

He walked away with the phone on his ear, Niall and Zayn following him and I smiled sheepishly at Omar. "Sorry about this. We'll figure it out soon." I said and he chuckled. "Don't worry about it. We aren't leaving the house anyway."

"We have a small problem." Niall said as he came in with Liam but no Zayn.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Paul says it's too late to drive on the highway so the latest he can come is tomorrow morning."

"Are you sure you'll be comfortable?" Anne asked as we lay on the floor of the living room.

"Anne, we'll be fine. You take the guest room" Liam said. Since Paul couldn't come save us, we decided to make most of the situation by making a fort for ourselves for the night.

"Just making sure." She said and headed towards the guest room. "TV?" Zayn asked as he held up the remote and we nodded.

"Football!"

It was near midnight when Harry woke up from his nap. He looked at us, then on the TV before shrugging and making himself comfortable on the couch to watch the match. When the match was over, Harry looked at us.

"What are you doing here?"

"Paps, mate. Waiting for us like predators. Outside." Niall said and Harry nodded in understanding.

"They went away. I checked." A new voice said making us all jump. We turned around and saw Tahira in the kitchen, eating a banana.

"Jesus Christ! Don't do that!" I said and she raised her hands up in surrender. "Sorry."

"Were you there the whole time?" Zayn asked and she shook her head.

"I got hungry." She said gesturing to the banana. I looked at the boys and we started laughing. Harry was trying his best to hold in his laugh but then gave in.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked and I could see the realisation dawn on her as her face scrunched up in disgust. "Ew! You dirty minded perverts!" She exclaimed and we laughed even more.

"I'm sorry, but we couldn't resist!" Liam said as he wiped a tear away while laughing.

Tahira left after a while, bringing us movies we could watch for some time. They weren't, thankfully chick flicks but Titanic, The Notebook and Love Actually were the highlight of the movies she gave us. When I showed them to Harry, he smiled but then blushed when we teased him about it.

Half way through the movie, a question popped up in my mind. "Haz? Are you really promised to Tahira?" I asked and three heads snapped towards him.

"Yeah. I guess I am." He said.

"How did this happen?" Niall asked and Harry sighed.

"You lads remember the private interview we did at the beginning?" He asked and we nodded.

"Yeah. They really had a few weird questions." I said and the boys nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, they did... You remember what I said when they asked about our first crushes?" I thought back.

"We were best friends until she had to leave when I was six. I don't really remember her name but I used to call her Ladybug."

"Yeah, so?" I asked and Harry gave me that look. "I discovered yesterday that Tahira is Ladybug."

"What!?"

"No way!"

We all exclaimed and he motioned for us to be quiet. "But how does you being promised to each other come into this?" Liam asked.

"When she was about to leave, neither she or I wanted to get separated so our dad's decided it. Omar said we have a choice if we want to break it or not though." Harry said and I sat up.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked.

"Mum says I should wait before doing anything drastic. Give it a shot since Omar and Sara were in the same position as us and turned out really well." He said and I nodded.

"Mums really do give the best advice." Liam said and we all nodded.

"Yeah. That's also why I want to stay until the contract is over. Get to know her better and all." Harry said and Niall smiled at him.

"You're doing good, Harry."

"Louis, what were you doing here?"

"Liam, how is you relationship with Sophia going?"

"I love you guys!"

"Niall, have you found your princess?"

"Zayn, how is Perrie?"

The questions kept coming, the fans kept screaming as we tried to reach the car. It was six in the morning when Paul showed up at Tahira's place with a whole security team. We kept smiling and waved a little at the fans. My gaze went towards the upper window of the house where I could see Harry and Tahira peeking at us from either side of the window. I made a mistake though because someone had seen me looking up and a sudden voice shouted.

"Is that Harry?"

"He's supposed to be in Australia!"

"What is he doing there?"

"Who is that with him?"

Tahira and Harry quickly hid themselves but the fire had started. They found Harry.

And I was the reason for it.

——————————————————————————————————————————— 

AN: Sorry it's a bit shorter than usual but the fun starts next chapter. Enjoy! Comment, Vote and Follow :)