Chapter 146

Harry's P.O.V

"Daddy." I said to Ameera as I made her stand in front of me. I had her hands in mine so that she didn't run away. I shook her hands slightly and her attention came back to me from Tahira and Patrick as they were going through his lesson for the day.

"Say it." I said to her but she just looked at me. "Daddy? Dada? Da? Anything!?" I quietly exclaimed and pulled her to me, giving her a huge kiss on the cheek. Tahira chuckled from where she was sitting.

"Have patience, Harry." She said as I restrained Ameera against me. She stayed quiet for a few second but then struggled to get out of my grip.

"No more. She's only been sayi- see!?" I said when Ameera exclaimed,

"Ma!" She made noises of discomfort then and Tahira laughed loudly while I narrowed my eyes at my daughters head.

"Say 'daddy'." I said again and she looked up at me with a sad pout on her face but I shook my head. "Daddy. It's not that hard, princess." I said and lifted her up slightly to place a kiss to her forehead.

"Uncle Niall got her to say 'Ni'." Patrick said suddenly and I looked at him in surprise.

"How? And when?" I asked and Patrick looked at me.

"After mum came back. He used those coloured chocolates." He replied and I frowned.

"Coloured chocolates would be..."

"Skittles or M&M's." Tahira said, continuing my statement and I nodded.

"Do we have some?" I asked and Tahira nodded.

She soon handed me a packet of M&M's and Ameera's hands immediately went for the packet when Tahira handed them to me. But I pulled it away from her.

"Ah. So the princess has a price, eh?" I asked and she looked up at me with a pout but I narrowed my eyes at her. I leaned back and opened the packet away from Ameera's hands. I gave half of it to Tahira and Patrick which made Ameera look at me with wide eyes and her bottom lip curled up.

"Oh shush." I told her and took an M&M out of the packet, holding out to her mouth and she opened it wide. I chuckled but pulled it back from her mouth the last second which made her look at me like I had betrayed her. I laughed and gave it to her and she leaned down to my hand, taking it in her mouth. She rested herself against my chest as she ate it.

"64, Patrick!" I told him and heard him cheer while Tahira groaned.

"He's taking a test, Harry. You can't help him like that." She said and I gave her raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? I've heard you helping him many times myself. Don't be a hypocrite, darling." I said with a cheeky grin and she blushed brightly, making me laugh.

Ameera whined and I looked down at her to see her pouting again. With a chuckle I took out another M&M from its packet. She reached out to take it from my hand but I closed it in a fist, making her look up at me with a sad look. I leaned my head down and pointed at my cheek, and in the next second, I felt a sloppy kiss being placed on it.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek as well before putting the M&M in her mouth.

"Now, you aren't getting the next M&M until you say 'daddy'." I told Ameera who started crying when I didn't give her the M&M and pulled the packet away when she tried to grab it.

"Why is my goddaughter crying, Styles!? You better have a good reason." Louis said as he joined us and I chuckled.

"I'm trying to get her to say 'daddy'. But she wants the M&M's and I'm not giving them to her until she says it." I told him and that's when Ameera broke free of my hold and ran towards Tahira. Louis was looking at her as she ran across him and shrugged.

"Oh well. You're forgiven, Styles. I've been trying to get her to say my name too." Louis said and I chuckled. Ameera started mumbling something, pointing towards me and Tahira nodded her head occasionally and then fed her some of the M&M's I had given her before.

"Hey!" I protested but Tahira just waved my protest off.

"Oh shush." She said, repeating my words from a while ago and then peeked down at the book Patrick was writing down his test in. She pointed something out, telling him something and he rubbed what he had written before correcting it.

"You can't help him like that. He's taking a test." I said and Tahira blushed slightly but ignored me.

"Done!" Patrick exclaimed and then handed the notebook to Tahira. She smiled and ruffled his hair before closing the notebook.

"Alright. Go play now." Tahira told him and he quickly scrambled up and ran towards Louis.

"I have something to show you, uncle Louis!" He said and dragged Louis out of the room. I got up and went to sit beside Tahira who was cradling the sniffling Ameera to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and looked down at the head resting on her shoulder.

"She's one stubborn baby. I wonder where she gets it from." I said and Tahira chuckled.

"Bribing her like that wasn't a good idea." She said and I sighed, resting my head on Tahira's other shoulder.

"I just want her to call me 'daddy'." I said and she sighed.

"I know. You just have to be a little more patient, Harry." She said and I hm'ed.

"It's irony. She used to be such a daddy's little girl, now all she says is 'ma'." I said and Tahira laughed, patting my cheek with her hand.

"It's okay. No need to be sad about it. I'm just... too good." She joked. I laughed and placed a kiss to her cheek.

"That you are, darling. Most definitely."

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! GOOD NEWS! THERE WILL BE A DOUBLE OR TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY (depending on mood) CAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! 🎉🎉🎉 XD XD XD XDComment, Vote and Follow :)