THE FAMILY JEWELS

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE READ 'Sister, Sister' BEFORE THIS BOOK! IT IS ON MY PROFILE IF YOU HAVE NOT.

LOVELY COVER BY voluntears

❝Now you listen to me closely, Damon. We're done, dust on an old book. We can't be together and in love without us both ending up dead. You will forget me, forget the kisses and sex. It won't happen, and if it does, it'll be when my older brother is dead and we are the last two on Earth.❞

Arabella Mikaelson had been through thick and thin. With the return of her brother, Niklaus, and the death of her lover, Damon, she had to escape Mystic Falls and it's gravitational pull for drama. Arabella left with her brother and his companion, Stefan Salvatore, in search of werewolves to turn into hybrids. Yet, when they don't follow through, Arabella is forced to keep a secret from her brother that is the solution to his malfunctions. Arabella's actions lead to consequences, that she knew, yet Arabella thought she would be able to avoid such consequences. Boy, how wrong was she. Her repercussion came in the form of Damon Salvatore, someone who she thought she left a long time ago.

STARTED: 25 DECEMEBER 2016
ENDED: 24 JULY 2016

_____

Helloooo! You'll probably see halfway through the book something like "10 comments until next update" lol ignore those! When I was first updating this book, I used to NEVER get comments but a lot of votes (if you can believe it!) so I got fed up with people not recognizing my work and wanted comments. Obviously, every single chapter has exceeded the comment goal lmao. But you should still comment! That's what makes Wattpad fun, right ;)

holland roden as arabella mikaelson

ian somerhalder as damon salvatore