Chapter 48

Asher POV

It felt very comforting to have Violet in my arms after the crazy evening. She snuggled up against me. "Goodnight, angel." I whispered. She hummed and closed her eyes with a beautiful smile on her face. I couldn't resist myself from kissing her neck down to her shoulders. She giggled and turn over with a raised eyebrow. I winked.

A knowing smirk was growing on her face, then she pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. Her body grinded closely against mine, but soon enough she pulled away. I whined like a little baby. She rolled her eyes and laughed before coming in for another hot kiss. I groaned and trailed my kisses down her jawline to the crook of her neck. 

"Bite me." She moaned. I had no hesitation to draw my fangs and bite down on her smooth skin. Her savory, sweet blood flowed down my throat. I moaned and kissed her on the lips. Her hands tangled into my hair. 

She threw me back, straddled me, then ripped my shirt in half down the middle. Her kisses started on my stomach then made it's way up until it was on the crook of my neck. It had not taken long for her to dig her fangs into the side of my neck. 

The feeling was indescribable. Blood dripped down her chin, which made her a million times more sexy. I groaned and flipped us swiftly so we switched positions. She giggled and I pulled her in for a deep kiss. 

"What happened to goodnight?" She moaned while my teeth grazed her swollen red lips. My breath brushed against her jawline and neck. She turned it in a way for me to bite down again.

I made my way down past her bare breasts and ended at her inner thighs. She moaned in satisfaction and arched her back so every inch of our skin was touching. Her head fell back onto the pillow and she tugged at my hair. I looked into her eyes to see that they were dilated. They were hungry for more. My fingers rubbed her sensitive spot and her moans made me harden even more in satisfaction. I bit my lips before a low rumble vibrated from my chest. I kissed either side of her inner thighs. She was begging for more. I looked deeply into her dark gray eyes and moved up to her plump lips and bent down for another passionate kiss.

Violet POV

I was met with the chocolate eyes, that I grew to love, when I opened my eyes. A smile reached across my face. "How are you, lovely?" He asked while kissing my forehead. I stayed close and listened to his calming heartbeat.

"Very great." I smiled then planted one on his cheek before climbing out of bed and into the bathroom. I put on a huge t-shirt, while he dressed in sweats and a tee. A knowing smirk was planted on his face and I knew what he was smiling at. Our hot night did not end until the break of dawn, but I felt as energetic as ever. The adrenaline rush was still slightly coursing through my body. 

The sexiest man that I have ever seen was also the cutest boy at heart. It was a mistake to brush our teeth at the same time. He kept on booty-bumping me off to the side. I would growl and shove him towards the wall. Our acts of violence only made the situation more funny since normal couples would never wrestle for a sink. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity. 

There was no purpose to fight over a sink since there were two, but knowing him, he wanted to use the same sink that I was using. Once he ducked down to rinse his mouth, I spit tons of toothpaste into his hair. I gasp and backed away. His mouth was wide open with a toothpaste mustache. I giggled. "I didn't do it!" I shouted then bolted through the door.

"Violet!" He ran after me. He caught up rather quickly and pulled me into his arms. "You're going to have to pay for that now." His deep voice rumbled in his chest. I elbowed him on the side. He only chuckled at my pathetic effort. 

"Just take a shower." I suggested through laughter. His fingers were fixed on my sides and he was tickling the life out of me. My struggles only resulted on his grasp tightening. I squirmed like a worm. He shook his head with a wide grin. I was screaming and shouting. "Ash, I am going to pee my pants! Stop!" That only made him laugh even more. 

"Not unless you come with me!" He scooped me up and left me hanging upside down from his shoulder. I gasped for air, but I also gasped that he dared to do that when I had nothing but his shirt and panties on. 

"Let me go, Ash! I'm going to get dizzy!" I tried to awkwardly get off, but his grasp on my legs were like steel. I was not going anywhere. I was a hostage. This man has gotten crazy. We turned the corner and ran into Jilly and Caleb.

"Uhh- " Jilly started then looked around Ash to see me dangling there. I rolled my eyes. "Do I even want to know?" She eyed the dried blood and toothpaste. We were a mess. Ash made sure to cover my ass before anyone could see. Caleb wiggled his eyebrows. I remained dangling there. Blood was rushing to my head. I was so going to kill Ash. I wiggled my legs, but that didn't help my situation. 

"What's that smell?" Ash asked with an eyebrow raised. I focused a bit harder and smelt faint blood, but it wasn't mine nor Ash's. I looked up at Jilly and Caleb then gasp.

"Did you guys- ?" I asked. Their faces turned red. "Oh. My. Gosh! Jilly is a vampire now! Congrats guys. So how was he?" I smirked then watched her face turn beet red. Ash sarcastically laughed and lugged me away, like a sack of potatoes. "Tell me later when you're not sore!" I shouted down the hallway. I could imagine her face just overheating. I smirked in satisfaction. 

The smirked was wiped off my face when Ash dumped me on the messy bed. His disheveled dark hair was the only thing that I took notice of, besides his dark, seductive eyes. Were they seductive, or something else? I wasn't sure, but he was quiet and looking deep into my soul. I wasn't uncomfortable, I knew that much. What was he pla- I was interrupted from my thoughts when he crashed his lips into mine.

My hands cupped his face then I pulled him down to the bed with me. We replayed our previous night's sexual intercourse, with a giggle or two.