Him

Gabriella's POV

Hi, I'm Gabriella Woods, but I hate that name, you could call me Gabbie. I'm 15, and I have one more week until I'm 16. I can't wait until I find my mate, and that doesn't mean I'm a human, I'm a werewolf. The moon goddess gives every werewolf a mate, unless that a mate is rejected cruelly and she gives them a second chance mate. I have a terrible life, and no, it's not because I'm an omega, because I'm not. It's because my parents hate me and make me act like a maid for the pack. That, and the fact that my parents bully me saying that I'll never find my mate. But I have faith, I know that the moon goddess will spare me. I am very lonely, and that's because I have no friends, only my younger brother that I love dearly. Unfortunately, my parents spoil him and he's rude sometimes.
I felt something hard hit my face as I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up to see the lady I call mother. "Stupid girl! If you mess up, you'll have to start all over again, after you finish, clean the bathroom." She barked. I nodded as I went back to scrubbing the floor. My brother was sick and puked all over the floor. As she left, I start thinking of things that calm me, and he came to my mind. His gorgeous face, his soft hair, his masculine figure against my small one. Everything about him made my body shiver, even his scent was wonderful. He was my crush, boyfriend, savior, and his name is Perseus.