Chapter 9: Lillians p.o.v

I've decided to do a little chapter in Lillian's point of view. I feel like maybe it will give a little more information and possibly some suspense??

Anyways, enjoy the chapter and make sure to let me know what you think!

By the way, sorry for the short chapter last chapter and this one but the next one will be for sure longer.

............................................

My anger is continuing to build up. It's been years since I have talked to my son. I figured out he had been going to school with Cara Mcbride, who is part of the legend that was discovered many, many years ago.

I called Carter and convinced him that Cara is evil. Her magic is the strongest out there. What I would to have that magic...

It took a little bit of convincing, but he finally agreed to kidnap her for me. I thought that my convincing was enough, but when I went to the abandoned house where I told him to take Cara, neither of them were there. I trie repeatedly to make contact with him. I eventually had to break the news to the other witches that have agreed to help me take away Cara's magic.

They were angry. But they gave a perfect idea, get inside of Cara's head. I have a few times and I know it pains her. Time after time of trying to find them, we find a location, but they run again. None of us can find their exact location.

I know what I have to do.

My son needs to be taken out of the picture. I can feel the love that Cara has towards him when I was inside of her head. We could try and kidnap her as we kidnap Carter, but she is too powerful. Even for all of us witches. With the love she has for my son, we all would be killed because she may lose control.

"I need you two to try and locate my son. When you find him, bring him to me. Leave the girl though." I instructed two of the witches with me. They both nodded their heads and began to work on finding Carter.

I don't plan on killing Carter, because maybe when he sees the power he could have his mind will change.

I'm coming Cara.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I know it's super short, but I couldn't really think of anything else to say in Lillian's point of view. Next chapter should be longer.

Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day!!!