1: I'm the legend

Hi!!
So this is my second book and also the sequel for Legendary Love. I don't think that you have to read the first book to understand this one, but I would recommend it. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this story (and btw- I know the first book was only 19 chapter and may seem kind of short but I plan on making this one much larger😊)

One other thing I would like to say is the pictures are not mine. I usually get them from Pinterest which is an awesome app.

........................

Have you ever been excited to go to school? Most would say no, but this year I'm actually excited. I am in my last year of school and I just have this good feeling about it. The school work won't be good and I know I'll have stacks of it, but there's this feeling that I just cannot shake.

I slammed my locker door shut and turned to my best friends Maria and Justin. We walked outside to the courtyard where there were tables and places for students to hang out before school or during lunch. There's a big tree over on the far end of the court with a bench underneath. We have always sat and hung out here.

"I cannot believe we are back in this place..where did summer go?!" Maria cried, drawing attention of a few other people.

"Maybe it ran away from you because you were getting a little annoying. I know I have that feeling all the time." Justin replied. Maria mumbled something and a bunch of leaves fell on Justin's head.

"Hey! You're getting leaves in my hair!" Justin said. Justin wasn't yelling at the tree, because it was Maria who did it.

Yep, Maria is a witch. Her parents are my uncle Ben and aunt Kayla. My uncle Ben is a witch so it was passed onto Maria. Maria and I have been best friends since we were babies. Our parents were really close.

Same case for Justin. Justin is the son of my aunt Mandy and uncle Will. So, we all three grew up together. Justin isn't a witch or anything, but he knows that there are witches and vampires. Maria and I told him one day when we were playing in the woods. He didn't believe us at first, but I used my magic to lift all of the fallen leafs off the ground and into the air. He was shocked but super curios and excited to know what else I could do.

One thing is though, I'm not just a witch. There was a legend back when my parents were young. The legend said a vampire and a strong witch will fall in love and have a child. The child will grow up half witch and half vampire. Also the most powerful supernatural being in the world. Well, that child is me. I guess you can say I'm part of a legend.

I have to be careful though. My parents warned me of the bad things out there that would do anything to have my magic. Honestly, it scares me a little bit, but I know I have all of my family and pack that support me.

"What? Nature does it what it wants on its own. I don't control it." Maria said trying to play innocent.

"Oh please! I know-" Justin began to say, but I interrupted him.

"Um excuse me, are we in third grade?" I said.

"Cara! Do not even try to act like you aren't the biggest one here." Maria responded. We all started laughing. It's true we all do bicker a lot.

"You guys going to Ashley's party next weekend?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to go." I answered.

"Yay! And I can't believe you're actually going to the party." Maria said.

"Calm down there. This isn't the first party I have been to."

Maria was just about to say something, but she was cut off by the warning bell. We all parted ways once we walked through the school doors. My first class is cooking. I walked into the classroom and sat down in the first seat I saw.