Chapter 10

Read this first!

** A lot of you might ask why is Shehryaar portrayed in this way throughout the story. First of all, this is just a story, and Shehyraar is just a CHARACTER in this story. This story is not a resemblance or a portrayal of his personal life, or personality. The way he is portrayed in this story is purely co-incidental. AGAIN, HE IS JUST A "CHARACTER" IN THIS STORY! :) ** 

Hope that cleared out some doubts.

Happy reading! :)

** THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT **

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

*****

I practically choked on my food when I felt his hands on my legs.

What the fuck was he doing?

"You okay?", Hussain asked again.

I nodded. I wasn't able to speak. Shehryaar continued with his act, as his hands moved across my legs. I gasped as sensations not known to me, passed through me. My heart raced, as my body reacted to his touch so fully.

As I took the last bite, his moved his hand away from me and gave me a slight glance from the corner of his eye. I had a hard time trying to keep small sounds of encouragement to myself.

What he did was just not right, yet I wanted him. I wanted him so bad.

"Humi?", Hussain asked and I looked at him questioningly.

I let out a deep sigh, trying so hard to control my feels towards Shehyraar. If he wasn't my best friend's brother, I would have probably thrown my self at him, kissing the life out of him.

"Dude!", Hussain's voice brought me back to the table.

"Y-yeah..", I stammered, "I'm fine...just...uh...a bit tired I guess.."

"Sure?", he asked, as concern clouded his face.

I nodded, taking a hasty sip of my water.

"Time for the dessert then!", He said, getting up for the table as he walked to the kitche to bring his freshly baked cake.

Shehryaar slid his leg across mine and I gasped.

"Stop!", I hissed, finally looking at him, eye to eye. He looked back at me, as his face glowed with amusement. His eyes for of lust and it drove me crazy.

"Stop what?", he said, as if he didn't know what I was talking about. But he exactly knew what I was talking about because right then he slid his fingers across my thighs.

"Get y-your hands off m-me!", I stammered. "I'm your brother's girlfriend!"

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Oh yeah", he snapped, his eyes turned dark, "Fake girlfriend!"

"Stop!", I glared at him, only to move his hand a little faster. I held back a moan, as different sensations passed through me. His eyes were full of lust, touch so magical that I couldn't help but want more.

"Cake!", Hussain's voice brought me back to reality. Heat rushed to my cheeks, as a deep blush covered them. I moved my chair closer to Hussain's as quickly as I could, effectively making Shehryaar move his hands away from me.

I watched Shehryaar as he looked at me with his lustful eyes, while a wild smirk played across his lips.

I knew he was dangerous, but I wanted him. He caught my eye and bit his lower lip in a dirty way. I widened my eyes, frantically looking at Hussain to see if he had noticed it. Thankfully, he was too busy gobbling the cake.