Chapter 11

The morning after, Hussain left early for some kind of a project that had to do regarding his potential YouTube career.

I had totally forgotten about the fact that I was not the only one in the house until I heard a knock on the door.

I made my way to the door and opened it, only to find him standing there.

"Shehryaar.." but before I could complete, he slid in through the narrow opening.

"What do you want?"

"You already know what I want....Humera...", he spoke, a slight wild smirk playing across his lips.

"Look Shehryaar, I really don't...", I spoke as he suddenly pulled myself to him. My chest was against him, his hand holding me tight. I gasped as he held both my arms together while the other hand snaked around my waist.

That is when I suddenly became aware of the lack of clothing between us.

I had realized until now that I was still in my satin nightgown.

"Let go off me."

And at that very moment he loosened his grip.

"Get dressed.", he ordered.

I looked at him in surprise, "What?"

"Get dressed.", he repeated, "I want you ready in the next five minutes."

What the hell? Did he just order me?? How dare he?

I threw my self into the bed. "No."

He looked at me astonishment. He wasn't used to people not following his orders. It was a bit unusual for him.

"Really? Should I take the risk?", he spoke.

"Risk?", I wondered.

He ripped the bed cover off of me, and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

A gasp left mylips, as I wiggled my legs hitting his back with my hands.

'let me down!"

"I will take you the way you are right now. You can provide everyone with a good show.", he chuckled, and my eyes widened in shock.

"Orrrr....", he paused and put me down, "or you have the choice to get dressed within the next five minutes."

"Okay! Okay!", I screamed as I watched him smirk. I glared at him, making him raise his eyebrows at me. I quickly turned around, and took out a pair of jeans and a causual tshirt from my closet and changed into them.

I brushed my hair, put on some eyeliner and lip-gloss.

I turned around and said, "Done." Only to find Shehryaar looking at me with a look of amusement on his face.

"What? Something wrong?"

He shook his head as he started to speak, "No....you got dresses so quick. And your face...no makeup? I've never seen a girl who doesn't put on a barrel of makeup on her face."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Well excuse me for not being fake!"

He widened his eyes, "I didn't mean that. I like the fact that you took so little time to get ready."

I rolled my eyes, "Can we go?", as I walked past him.

I heard him sigh as he followed me.

"I usually never say this to anyone, but you look beautiful.", he said and I caught the sincerity in his voice. His lips curled into a small smile when he saw my expression soften.