Knowing how important this game was for him, I couldn't sit still on my seat. I was constantly standing, nervous for the team. Apart of me wanted to be next to Kevin at that moment and give him some confront, but I knew I couldn't. With only two minutes left in the game, Wildcat's had the football, hoping to bring the game to the end and win. Right when the Kevin jogged onto the field ready to make the game changing play, my phone rang. Looking down at my phone I realize it was from my mother.

Even though I didn't want to miss the game, I knew I had to answer this phone call. Showing my phone to Liz, to show her that I had to take the call, she nodded at me as I step down the bleachers. I made my way from the football field, to get away from all the noise.

"Hello"

"Kou its mom."

"I know mommy, did you need anything?"

"Nothing really, I just want to tell you that your father and I, plus your younger brother Kai are going to be visiting your aunt tonight so we won't be home. We probably won't be home until Sunday night. I just wanted to know if you have the house key on you."

Checking in my pockets for the key I replied, "Yes mom, I do."

"Alright then, get home safety alright. I also made some food and it's in the fridge, so heat it up when you get home."

"O.K"

"I love you," my mother replied.

"I love you too mom." I said as I said a quick bye and turn off my phone.

I was making my way back to the football field, when a hand reached out and grab me, flinging me backwards. Making contact with a hard chest and smooth muscles, I looked up. It was the same mystery stranger I saw that very afternoon.

"Nate?" I asked.

"Hey beautiful, you remembered." He said while smiling down at me.

Realizing that I was still slammed against his chest, I shoved against his chest slightly and took a step back.

"You're here to watch the game too?" I ask.

Looking past me, he whispered, "yeah" as his eyes harden.

"Is something wrong?" I question.

"Nothing really, It's just hard for me pick who I want to win this game," he replied, his eyes fix at the football field.

"Why wouldn't you want Wildcats to win?"

Looking down at me he answered, "Because, East High was my old school."

"Wait, you're from East High?"

"Yep," he beamed. "I mean I want East High to win because I have been at that school for most of my High school years, and the Panthers were my team. However, I also want Epic High to win, because it will be my new school and since I am going to be a part of their football team, I want them to be good. Which I have no doubt about it now, after seeing this game, I can't say that Epic High football team is bad, there not bad at all"

"Not bad?" I exclaimed, "Where one of the best teams in the district. Wait, did you say your last name is Fisher?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Oh my gosh, then does that mean you are the same Nate Fisher from East High, the running back with the most acquired yards last season, with a unbeatable record," I shouted, in complete shock.

"Yep the exact and same one," He said while smiling at me, "You know your football don't you?"

Replying I grinned, "I love football. My best friend Liz calls me a football manic."