Chapter 22

A.N) Sorry for taking so long to update but I've been busy...anyway! On with the story

Jada's P.O.V

*Two Weeks Later*

Me and Louis were in his flat in Doncaster right next door to his mom. Right after we moved in i thought I was hallucinating. I kept seeing a girl who looked exactly like Karson but with black scene hair. I decided I was just depressed that I wanted to see her.

I went home to Louis and just sat with him on the couch. "What's wrong love?" I shrugged. "I keep seeing Karson but she's...dead. How can I be seeing her?"

His eyes widened. "I've been seeing Karson too. Black hair? Like the, don't judge me but, emos?" (A.N: Sorry for that!)

I nodded my head. "Yeah! Are we crazy Louis?"

"No. But, next time we see this girl confront her."

I nodded again. "Okay. I'll go tell the boys. See you later."

He kissed my cheek and I went to the flat that the boys were staying at.

I knocked on the door and a drunken Harry came to the door. He just smiled and eyed me up and down...maybe I shouldn't have worn so short shorts...

"Umm...hey Harry I need to talk to you and the guys."

He didn't answer just pulled me in by the waist and kissed me. That was unexpected...

I pulled away and looked at him in shock. "What was that for?" He smirked. "Ya know! I like you Jada! Have since all that crap started with Katie! But, you know, you're happy with Louis so I won't intervene. By the way...sorry about the whole telling Katie you seduced me so I can get out of a relationship. Although, you looked good in that thong."

My eyes widened. "Okay, you're drunk and I'm going to talk to someone a little more sober." I pushed past him to find Niall.

Niall saw me and smiled. "What's wrong?"

"I keep seeing Karson."

He gasped. "Really?! Where?"

"Mostly in cafes and shops."

"With me."

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me out the door. We would of got out sooner but Harry was in front of the (closed) door naked. He shook his...member...around and walked closer to me. [Oh Lord] He grabbed my waist and put his member on my area and thrusted.

I'm not gonna lie...it didn't feel too bad...

Niall pushed him off and brought him to his bedroom. When he came back he tried his best not to laugh. "Oh shut up."

He just shook his head and brought me to this cafe.

"Alright. I told Liam and Zayn to keep a lookout and to make sure Harry doesn't try to rape anybody."

Niall laughed. "Okay. So, this is where you saw 'Karson'?" I nodded. He got up. "I gotta go make a call. Be right back."

Niall's P.O.V

I went outside to try and contact Karson.

'Hey! You've reached Karson! Sorry I couldn't answer the phone. Just tell me your name and number and I'll call you back as soon as I feel like it. Ciao!'

That message makes me tear up every time. As soon as I put my phone in my pocket I saw her.

I saw Karson.