Chapter 15

Jada's P.O.V

As soon as I got upstairs I drew up a bath. I stripped down and got in. It must have been a long one because I was starting to prune. I quickly dried off and got in my pink plush robe. I sat down at my vanity table and blow dried my hair. I put curlers in then started on my makeup. I started with a light cover of foundation and some blush, some mascara, eye liner and red lipstick.

I took off my robe and put on a black strapless bra and matching thong. I stood at my closet looking for 'the outfit' when my bedroom door swung open revealing Harry. "Jada! I'm so sorry!" He closed the door and I just laughed. I started looking some more and found it.

It was a black strapless dress that went down to my knees and hugged in all the right places. I put on some red heels then took my curlers out. I sprayed my hair down and walked down the stairs.

Louis was sitting on the couch wearing dark jeans, blue shirt, black blazer and black Vans. His hair was in a quiff. He didn't notice me at first but when he did his jaw dropped. He stood up and walked over. "You look beautiful." He breathed out. "Thanks Lou" he locked arms with me and escorted me to the car.

On the way out the door I saw Harry look at me then blush. I just giggled slightly and walked out to the car. Louis opened the door. "Such a gentleman." I joked. "Only for you love" he went to his side and we started driving off.

Louis' P.O.V

She was so beautiful... we were finally at Olive Garden. I went over to her door and opened for her. She kissed my cheek then we walked in. "Reservation for Louis Tomlinson." the waitress nodded and led us to the rooftop. Jada gasped then thanked me. We sat down at the table where the waitress brought out a plate of chicken alfredo. Jada took a bite and let a small moan escape from her lips. "My favorite." I smirked. "Why do you think I picked it?" she grinned.

After dinner we went to the park. We were walking for what felt like 5 minutes before we were surrounded by paps.

"Who is this Louis?"

"What's your name Miss?"

Jada grabbed my hand and yelled, "Listen 'ere! I am Jada Claire Horan and me and Louis William Tomlinson are a happy couple!" The paps went wild.

I just stared at Jada. Does she know what she's getting herself into? We went on our way and finally made it back to the house. When we walked in the boys just looked at Jada like she was mad. "I'm happy with my decision." she stated, "I should've made it a LONG time ago."

With that she kissed me.

A.N: Yay! Happy now