Chapter 9

Then...

"Someone's getting lucky tonight!" "With no help from you Zayn!" Niall turned around and groaned. "Karson I'm sorry about him." I smiled. "It's probably for the best. I mean I'm only 17." He frowned. "You're right. Let's go downstairs and watch tv or something." I nodded and put on one of his shirts.

Niall sat down beside Liam and I sat beside Zayn. "Thanks a lot Zayn." I whispered playfully. "Can I talk to you?" I nodded and we talked into the kitchen. "What's up?" He sighed. "I need you to help me, help Jada fall in love with me." My jaw dropped. "What? Zayn, I don't think I can do that." He dropped his head. "That's what I figured. Thanks anyway."

I felt bad for Zayn, but Louis and Jada look so happy together. We might have a problem.

Jada's P.O.V

Louis kept feeling me up and down. "What's wrong?" "I'm tryin to make sure you're real." "You're drunk Louis Tomlinson." "Maybe I am, so what?" I laughed at him. "We should get going. Where's Harry and Katie?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Stay right here." I pointed to the couch. He grabbed my waist. "Why can't we both stay here?" "Sounds tempting but we gotta go home." He looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

Harry came over holding a drunk Katie. "You're not drunk?" I shook my head. "I just got a call from management." "What'd they say?" "We don't have to go for another month." I smiled. "That's great! Well I mean partially anyway."

We finally got Louis to the house and Katie to hers. Louis kept swaying back and forth. "Can we go upstairs?" Louis asked. "That's where I'm trying to go!" He laughed and started going toward the stairs. He got on the bed and fell asleep instantly. I rolled my eyes and got into my four leaf clover pajamas. I crawled in bed and felt his warm body next to mine. I smiled when he put his arm over me and pulled me closer. "I love you Jada Claire." With that I blushed and went to sleep.

----Next Morning----

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up with a screeching headache. I groaned in pain and went to the bathroom. I grabbed the aspirin bottle and got two pills. I got in the shower and ran the water. I still had my boxers on but I didn't care. Jada came in and laughed at me. "What?" "You look pathetic." "Shut your mouth." She smiled and turned the water off. "Will you get me a towel?" She nodded and put a towel on the toilet. She smiled and left the room.

When I finally got decent enough I went downstairs to the kitchen. Liam was reading the paper drinking coffee. "We're out of tea." I said flatly. "Jada and Zayn are going grocery shopping, you can go with them." My body tensed at those two names put together. "Sure thing." Liam nodded and got back to reading the paper. I found Jada getting ready in our room. "Almost ready?" She nodded and slipped on her shoes.

Zayn's not going to be thrilled to find out I'm going also, but there is no way he's taking Jada from me.