Chapter 18

A.N) I am SOOOOO sorry! It's been forever long since I've updated. Mama says I have till 5 so let's hurry..

Jada's P.O.V

I woke up to dripping sounds and the smell of sewage. I don't know how long I've been here but I remember exactly what happened.

-Flashback-

Louis just left when my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Listen here you little biznitch...I told you if he left me I'd come after you so I suggest you hide."

I dropped the phone. Katie. She's coming for me. I went to lock the door but it was too late. She barged in with a knife.

"Katie, stop please!" She wouldn't listen. She stabbed me in the left shoulder with two quick jabs. I cried out in pain. I quickly dialed Louis.

"Heyyy baby"

"Louis! Help me! It's Katie!" Katie threw my phone against the wall. She came over to me and kicked me in the jaw. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to a car.

"Where are you taking me?"

She smirked. "A place." I rolled my eyes. We pulled up to a house. She pulled me into it and threw me in the cellar.

"That'll teach you to seduce Harry."

"What the heck are you talking about?"

She didn't reply, just walked out.

This woman is a psycho.

-End Of Flashback-

Katie came in with a tray that had one piece of bread and a cup of water.

"Eat it slut." I took a bite of the bite of the bread and cringed at the staleness of it. "You'll get this once a week unless you get your stuff, move out of your house and never have any contact with the boys.

"But Niall's my brother!"

"You think I care?! Your choice."

I thought about it. "If I leave you can't go after any of them, me or Karson...okay?"

Katie nodded.

"I'll leave."