Chapter 11

Zayn's P.O.V

"I choose..." My breath caught in my throat. "Zayn." My eyes got wide and my jaw dropped. Louis got up and started cussing up a storm. Jada looked at Louis sympathetically. "I'm sorry Louis." "Save it Jada." That's the last thing he said and then he walked out. "Did I make a mistake Zayn?" "I don't think so." Of course I said that. "Okay. Well I'm gonna need your help moving my stuff." I nodded my head and hugged her. She was mine. All mine.

Karson's P.O.V

She'll pick Louis. For sure. Louis came onto the porch and looked pissed. "What's wrong?" "She picked him." He snarled when he said 'him'. "Are you serious?!" He nodded once. "I'll be right back." I got up and ran into the house. I found Jada in the kitchen. "Why the hell did you pick Zayn?!" She looked surprised. "Well you told me to pick one!" "Yeah cause I thought you'd pick Louis!" "You could've said to pick him!"

"Both of you stop yelling! What's wrong?" Niall interrupted. "She picked Zayn...over Louis!" His eyes nearly popped out of his skull. After he regained composure he smiled. "I think they'll be happy together." I looked at him gobsmacked. Jada hugged Niall then left the room.

I glared at Niall. "What?!" "You KNOW Louis loves her!" "Yeah? Well so does Zayn!" I snapped my mouth shut. He grabbed an apple and left the room. I went back outside again. Louis was now standing and pacing. He turned toward me and shook his head. "I'm gonna kill him..." I sighed. "No Louis, you're not going to kill him."

"Try me."

Jada's P.O.V

Louis hates me. I can just tell. Me and Zayn finally unpacked all of my stuff into his room. I walked outside and the awkwardness was UNBEARABLE. Louis looked so depressed and Karson looked shocked about something.

"Hi guys" the two of them looked at me. Karson glared at me and whispered something in Louis' ear. Louis looked at her uneasily, looked at me and went inside. Karson came up to me and slapped me in the face. "You are such a jerk Jada!"

"How am I a jerk?" She scoffed. "Do you even know how much pain Louis is going through? He LOVES you Jada!" "I know! I screwed up! I GET that!"

She stayed silent. "I'm going back home Jada. I just... I need to get away from all the screaming." My jaw dropped. "Karson. Please...don't go." "I'm sorry Jada." With that she went inside, leaving me outside with the grief of everything I've caused.

A.N) Sucky chapter (maybe) but Brea, Kendall, Kayla, Joy and Nicole kept pressuring me! Who hates me right now