Chapter 13

Jada's P.O.V

I walked into the living room like I didn't know anything. I sat down on Zayn's lap and acted all girlfriendish. "Wanna go on a date tonight Zayn?" he nodded his head. Niall looked at me confused. I motioned hm to the next room. "If you love me you'll do me this favor." he nodded.

It was 6:00. Me and Niall had our plans down. Zayn was to meet us at Nandos for our 'date'. But really it was a way to get Zayn in trouble. Me and Niall pulled up and he pointed to black Porche. "Who exactly is this Daela girl?" "She's an American singer. She does a bit of modeling...that sort of thing." I nodded my head.

We went inside and we saw Daela sitting in a booth. She was tall with big brown hair. She was curvy as you would say. Zayn walked in but he didn't see us do he went to her table.

"Hi Zayn." "Hi foxy." Did he seriously give us the same pet name? He leaned in and kisses her! That's when me and Niall walked up. The look on Zayn's face...

Priceless.

He hopped up and tried to hold and comfort me. "Oh no! You've done enough holding. Have a good date...with foxy!" With that I ran out of Nando's. I went to a small park and sat down by a pond. Someone came up beside me to sit down.

An arm went around my shoulder. I buried my head in his chest. "Shh love it'll be okay." I looked up to see Harry's face and the boys (except Zayn) standing behind him. I stood up and faced all of them. They all gave me kind looks (even Louis). I broke down.

"Aww Jada!" They all hugged me. "I'm such a fool!" Louis picked my head head up by my chin. "Jada,love, you are NOT a fool. You know how I know?" I shook my head.

"Because my mum taught me never to kiss a fool." After he said that he kissed me.

Zayn's P.O.V

I screwed up. Big time. Seeing Jada blow up tire me up inside. Daela seemed sort of guilty. "Zayn, do you still love me?"

"Yes babe. I don't think she ever REALLY loved me. But I know we love each other." She hugged me then her expression turned serious.

"We've got to go have a talk with everyone."

A.N) what do you think? Will she get back with louis?...spoilers. (Dr. Who reference by the way)

:P