Chapter 17

Karson's P.O.V

Niall and I were on a break I guess. My mom noticed that I was down in the dumps so she did something surprising. She brought home Hunter.

Hunter is my best guy friend. He is 17, has flippy light brown hair, brown eyes and was about 5'9".

He came up to my room and hugged me. "Huntsy!" "Karsy!" (Don't judge our nicknames)

"How you been?" "Great. You?" He shrugged. "Alright. Think I've found the one though."

"Hunter that's great!"I hugged him again. "What's she like?"

"She is your height (5'5") blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders, blue eyes, braces and the BEST personality."

"What's her name?" He just smiled. "Karson Anne Williams."

My jaw dropped. "Hunter. I admit I used to like you but I thought you never liked me. In fact...I thought you liked Jada."

"She is pretty but I love you Karson. I should of took a chance but I was too scared. I know I'll never have your heart like Niall."

I felt bad. "If I do this will you freak out?" I shook my head.

He leaned down kissed me.

Louis' P.O.V

"Where could she be?!" Niall asked getting really anxious. "I don't know."

We checked the house and all there was was blood.

"Oh my God." Zayn breathed out.

I jumped on Harry and punched him.

"This is all your fault! Katie warned you about this!"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry! Sorry don't cut it!! You could've told Jada to protect herself!!"

Zayn and Niall held me back while Liam took care of Harry.

"This isn't going to help anything! Jada's still gone!" I felt bad for Niall.

Sure... I loved her but that's his younger sister. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It'll be okay mate. We'll find her."

A.N) what y'all think about Hunter? Hope Jada's okay :(

Love y'all!!

<3

XOXO