Chapter 3

(First Time!) Karson's P.O.V

Our plan for this week. Camp, canoe, swim, and sleeping outside. Great. (Note the sarcasm). I hate nature. Oh well I get to spend a week with Niall and the boys. No paps no fans since the boys reserved the whole campsite!

"So how should we divide the tent? We only brought 2." Zayn explains. Great I get to sleep with dudes. -_- "3 in one and 4 in the other." Jada says. At least she is level-headed. She continues, "All right I'll think of a number 1-10 the person closest will sleep with me and the person farthest will goes to the other tent." We all nodded. "Okay got it." Harry picked 7 Niall picked 5 I picked 4 Louis 1 Zayn 8 and Liam 9.

"The number was 2 so Louis you're with me and Liam you're in the other one." As this went on my tent "buddies" were me, Niall, Harry, and Liam. Yay! Me and Niall, in a tent. I smile at the thought. We decided to gather around the fire. "Let's play truth or dare!" Jada screams. We all nod in agreement. Here comes the 'fun' times. ;)

Jada's P.O.V

Niall, my brother, and Karson in one tent? I better not be an aunt soon. Although I get a tent with Zayn and Louis. "Jada, truth or dare?" Harry's voice said. "Dare if course." He smirked. "I dare you to snog Zayn for 30 seconds" My heart started beating a mile a minute. Zayn smiled and sat beside me.

He grabbed my chin and lifted my head up. He didn't kiss me at first he just left about an inch between our lips. I could feel his breath. He finally allowed our lips to meet. I don't want to sound to cheesy but the kiss was magical. It felt like as soon as his rough chapped lips touched mine my heart exploded.

He licked my lips signaling he was ready to start snogging. I decided to play hard to get and not open. I felt a smile tug at his lips. He put his hands on my thigh and his hands were FREEZING! Of course I wore shorts. This caused me to gasp and he took his opening. We tonguewrestled and before I knew it Niall was pulling us apart. "It's been a minute!'' Me and Zayn started blushing. He went to sit beside Liam and he winked at me. Am I in love?

Louis' P.O.V

They were kissing right beside me! Why couldn't Harry pick me to snog her? After Niall separated them I felt relieved. Why? "Truth or Dare Louis?" Jada said. "Dare." She smiled. "I dare you to strip to only a speedo." I smiled. "You want to see it that badly? Okay whatever. Harry I need to borrow a speedo." Harry smiled and gave me a neon pink one. I changed and went back to sit beside Jada.

"Karson truth or-" "Truth" Wimp. "Is it true you fancy Niall?" She turned bright red. "Yes I do."

"This is getting boring!" Harry screamed. "I have an idea." Jada said looking mischievous. We all looked at her. "Skinny dipping." We all smiled and nodded except Niall. "I refuse to skinny dip with my sister!" "Please Niall?" Karson begged. He mutters something then finally agrees.

The girls went in first then us guys. It was dark so nobody could see anything. I started walking toward a figure. I thought it was Harry but I was dead wrong.

I heard a small gasp. "Louis?"

"Oh my God Jada! I'm so sorry!" She giggled.

I am swimming by a girl in the dark naked. What could go wrong