Dear Hartford Friends...

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!! Sorry...!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Hartford Friends,

Thank y'all so much for being there for me!! Y'all are the best friends a girl could ask for. I'm gonna remember some of the best...and worst...times we've had. Band members (if you're reading this) stay talented! Be the best band you can be and play your hearts out. Any pit crew members?? Thank you guys SOOOOO much for teaching me the music.

Julia...be the best Flitter you can be (or is it Flutter??) Don't stop dancing just because I'm leaving!! And please remember...THAT CYMBAL IS MY BABY!!!!!!!!! Love you Jules!!

Kayla...good luck with the colorguards!! (especially You-Know-Who) twirl those flags girl!!! I'm so sorry that I'm leaving. Thanks for being one of my besties since 3rd grade and teaching me that friends can stay together this long. Remember..."I'm obese!" Love yhu so much!!!

Kaye... I know I don't know you that well but I feel like I should say something. Good luck with the pit crew :P Don't stress out too much you'll do great!! XD Love you!!

Kendall... I haven't forgotten you!!! Thanks for being amazingly awesome! Don't forget me! Read that letter because that's basically what I'd say on here.

Brea...if you still have this app thanks for being there for me through everything. Good luck with that certain person. Well... I gtg Mama told me to get off

Love you all!!!! Btw... i'm going to beg if I can stay in hartford or at least visit some.

:* XOXO <3