Chapter-4: Celebration time!

—I thought, it's all coincidence but then I realise, our meeting was already planned.

"Amooo!!!! We are back!" Nandini shouted as soon as she entered in her home.

Shushma came from kitchen, "Aagaye mere bache? Nandu now go upstairs and freshen up. I'm waiting for you on breakfast table. Come fast!" She ordered.

"Okay, Amo!" Nandini said kissing on her mother's cheek.

"Bruno, you come here dirty boy! You need to take a bath." Shushma said taking her footsteps towards Bruno.

And poor Bruno started running in the whole house, it was the thing which he hated the most.

Nandini went upstairs and was wondering what to wear and what not! Suddenly her eyes fell on her empty wrist of left hand and she realised what she has lost today.

"My bracelet! Damn! Shit! Shit! Shit! I lost it to that stranger. I didn't see his face as well. Dekhti bhi kaise giant jo tha. And top of that, hawa bhi kitni chal rhi thi jiski wajh se sare hairs mere chehre pe aa rhe the! Ayiappa!!! Now, what to do? That was my lucky bracelet. And now it's with that stranger. How will I get it back? Shit! If it wouldn't have been for Bruno, I won't have left it there. Bruno ko bhi tabhi gayab hona tha?! Argh!!!! I hope, he would have seen me and we meet again so that he can give it back to me! Ayiappa please you know na, Amo gave that to me on my 16th birthday. Her every gift is precious to me! Help me Ayiappa, please!"

Little did she know her wish was going to fulfill soon. She will indeed meet him but not without some twist and turns. And about that bracelet, well, that was just a mere medium of some beautiful things to start.

•  •  •

Manik, Cabir and Dhruv reached home.

As soon as Manik entered his house, he heard, "Woah, Man! You won again! Congratulations bro!" Mukti came and hugged Manik.

"Congratulations Manik!" And there came another voice.

"Thanks, Alya!" Manik replied.

"Guys, then what are we waiting for? Let's enjoy!" Cabir chirped.

"You dirty ass! Go and freshen up first!" Manik mocked.

"Manik tu iss bechare bache ke piche itna kyu pada rehta hai?" Cabir started whining.

"Tch, tch, tch! Cabir! Man! Now it's bored now! Think some new dialogues dude!"

And everyone laughed while Cabir made a puppy face, "dekhna ek din mera saviour zarur ayega! Then Manik I will take my revenge!" And he went upstairs.

Everyone rolled their eyes at his 5-year-old-kid tactics.

"Acha, guys, today our college's result for entrance examination was going to be out! So, did you see the marks? Who topped? I know, no one can beat my marks. You remember, it's the highest in 20 years." Manik asked.

He was proud of everything he has done till today. That signature mark he use to left on everything he did, that's what made him stand out.

"Yeah Manik! We know no one can beat you! After all, you are the best! So don't worry, I will check and let you know!" Alya completed with a little hesitation.

"Yeah. Okay."

•  •  •

Shushma and Nandini was sitting at the table having breakfast.

"Nandu, kanna your entrance result was going to announce today? Did you see?" Shushma asked.

"Nope, not yet! I will Amo!"