Prologue

True Love!

2 words!
8 Alphabets!
4 vowels!
4 consonants!

It has millions of definitions.
No, maybe billions or trillions or it can be zillions either. All depending upon the number of people you have met.

Different people. Different definitions. Different meanings. All because of different experiences and perceptions.

"True love is selfless yet so selfish."

In true love you become selfless and love someone selflessly but you become so selfish for your love. You starts doing any possible and even impossible things to make other happy, no matter if it means destroying your own self too, your own happiness, your own life. You don't even hesitate for once doing these things either.

That's the aura of true love or you can say its charm because when true love casts its spell, one becomes acting like a love sick puppy only, who is always ready to make that person smile whom he is in love with.

I believe true love is the most pure and powerful feeling in this whole universe. It makes you a person who you were never before. It heals a wounded soul like it was never broken. It changes you completely, sometimes for bad, sometimes for good and sometimes for better but most of the time for the best.

It takes its own tests to judge whether you deserve to get your true love or not, whether you deserve a perfect love story or not or sometimes at the end it becomes a tragedy and gives us an ending which we never expected, not even in our worst nightmare.

If your love is true, if your souls are connected, if your story is destined then at the end true love makes two bodies, one soul.

Somewhere in the globe a girl was working whole night but seems like only her brain was working but her heart was somewhere lost. Finally she completed studying last file and took off her glasses then she rested her head on the study table. She closed her eyes and a cool breeze from window touched her face. She shivered with its touch. It felt like his touch, as if it is the same wind which came after touching him.

As soon as this mere thought crossed her mind, her heart skipped beats for few seconds and then its speed increased abnormally. She stood up with a jerk and put her hand on her heart.
"I hope you are okay. I know, maybe you hate me now but that's what best for you. For us. I can't see you in the same pain, in that same darkness all over again and if it means living in that darkness only to protect you then I am ready for even more worse than this."
She said and sighed. Few tears escaped from her eyes but her brain knew how to hide them from her heart.

Now her face doesn't shine the way it used to be years before. Now her smile wasn't that much beautiful rather it was a forced one. Now her big black doe's sparkle was fading with passing years.

And the only question was - WHY?

What happened in those years so that she changed that much?

Why her life took a 180 degree turn?

What was the need of the sacrifice she did?

***

On the other side of globe a man was working, working and working. Not for one second he takes rest.

Time changes. Things changes. Situations changes and then persons. Completely.

He never thought that she can also change ever.

Now only treating others and making others free from their problems and giving them a life of relief was his goal and it was the only thing which makes him feel content a bit. You can say, it was an escape from reality for him. It was an escape for him from her thoughts, her memories which haunt him every now and then.

Someone has said that don't let happiness depend on something you may lose.

It's indeed true which he didn't take seriously before and now he regret this.

He regret falling for her. He regret wasting the most beautiful and pure feeling on her, who even doesn't let him explain and left without saying anything.

Now he hated the word 'true love'. He wanted to hate her as well. He wanted to curse her for pushing him in the same darkness from where she pulled him to the path of lightness years ago. But alas! He couldn't.

No matter how much he try to push her away from his life but he couldn't. Afterall he loved her. He madly and truly loved her by all his heart and soul which according to his brain maybe she didn't. But it was only his heart which still denies everything and wanted her back.

He was now not the same arrogant brat which he used to be in college time but now he become the sensible one. Now he doesn't hide his pain and emptiness in his anger because now he learned to hide all this in his smile just like the way she used to do.

It was her magic which even after she left, didn't left him. It was her charm which changed him from an arrogant rich spoilt brat to a sensible, caring and a down to earth man which he was before too but loved to wear that façade of arrogance.

They say some habits never changes. Same like the college days, his pain used to be buried in a dark corner of his heart where no one has permission to peep in, except only her but now he doesn't even let her peep in. But some questions always haunted him, which answers he desperately wanted. But alas! He never got them. He wanted to shout on her and ask.

Didn't she trust him?

Why she left without confronting him?

Did she become his habit only to leave him broken?

What was the need to do all this?

Why destiny can't be fair with him for at least once?

And the most important question.

Where was she?

They fell in love, despite their differences and once they did, something rare and beautiful created. For them love like that has only happened once, and that's why every second they had spent together had been seared in their memories. No matter even if they wanted to forget it desperately still they cannot forget a single moment of it.

Both in their different environments closed their eyes and everything of their past played like a movie in front of them, as if it happened yesterday only, when they first time met but still had not any idea about it and then how destiny pulled two different poles towards each other and a magic called true love happened, only to pull them apart.

What do you think?

Can destiny make two bodies, one soul apart?

What was their story?

What game destiny played with them?

Wanna know more? Yes? Then..

Stay tuned.....

★★★

A/N
Hey guys! Everyone was excited for story to start, so I came back early!
Don't forget to do inline comments!

Please, Vote, Comment & Share!😘

Love,
M