Chapter-6: Fight, Plans & Revenge!

-Our fights were like those catalysts which did nothing but accelerated the process of falling in love.

Nandini woke up but still lying on bed hugging her Bruno.

Suddenly, she heard the hymns of anklet and she closed her eyes as if she was in her deep slumber.

Shushma opened the door and found her sleeping beauty lying on bed hugging Bruno.

"Kanna, wake up!" She caressed her forehead lovingly and Nandini opened her eyes lazily yawning.
"Good morning, Amo!"

"Good morning, Kanna! So, last night my daughter was that much tired who didn't wait and slept without having dinner?!" She asked and Nandini got up and went in the pool of memories of last day. "Was first day that tiring?" Shushma spoke again breaking her chain of thoughts.

"Woh.. Amo... Actually... Campus is really big na! I and Navya explored whole campus yesterday and when I came back, I was really tired and then I don't know when I slept?" Nandini managed to take the matter in her hands otherwise her mother would have been in deep tension.

"It's okay! But whole night I was wondering about your first day at college! In evening you came and didn't even talk to me and went straight to room. I thought, you will come back after freshen up and tell me but then I got busy in work. After that, I came to check on you, till then you had slept!" Shushma explained.

"I am sorry!" Nandini apologized and more than for not talking yesterday, it was a apology because she lied for the first time. "Yesterday was amazing!" She completed.

Alas! Only her mother could get it?!

"Oh no, Kanna! It's okay. Now c'mon and get ready you are getting late, lazy girl." Shushma spoke taking out her clothes from cupboard.

"Yep!" Nandini replied.

Shushma walked out from her room and there Nandini was still sitting there with clouds of tears in her eyes.

"I hate him, Bruno. Just because of him, I lied to Amo. You know na, I never lied to her. Ayiaapa, please forgive me! Such a monster he is! Uski wajah se, people were crying." Her heart was like a feather which broke watching people crying. She was hurt.

And why won't she?

It feels pathetic to lie infront of those who matters the most to us.

"I don't get it, what sort of pleasure people get after bullying other's. What kind of fun it is? Ayiaapa, please give me strength to fight with all this. Now I am sure he must be plotting something against me for that slap. Ayiaapa, just be with me. I need you." She completed.

• • •

Whatever happened yesterday was a 'hot spicy news' for whole campus. There everyone was talking in hush-hush voices about Fab5 and especially Manik.

Fab5 walked in Space. They heard some whisperings and immediately they get it what it actually was.

Mukti went forward, "Attention everyone!" Her voice was dominating. "Whatever gossiping is going on in Space isn't hidden from us. So, before back-bitching about us, don't forget to remember who we are?! The Fab5! You all getting na? Fab5! Messing with us won't take you to places; but if you still want to do, then have some guts to do at our faces! Let me see some daring students of Space! And trust me, if I find even one person doing it behind our back, then mind my words, it will be his last day not even in Space but on earth... Trust me on this because I literally mean each and everything I spoke." She completed.