Chapter-2 : Life Of Manik Malhotra!

Friendship is a sacred bond made up of honesty, understanding, care and love. And each friendship offers something totally unique and irreplaceable. Each friendship ultimately makes us who we are.

In Mumbai, it was a dark night, in a lavish mansion, three boys and two girls were drowned in their music like there's no tomorrow. Together they created the new world where only they existed with their music.

A girl who was not less than a diva was on keyboard at the right extreme end. Her fingers were working on the keys like they made for them only. And there she was– Alya Saxena! The Barbie Doll!

The boy standing next to Alya— who cannot even bully a small ant, there he was— in the gang of devils. He was playing the acoustic guitar with so much innocence that any girl would fall for his cuteness. There he was– Dhruv Vedant! The good boy of the gang!

There that another girl, just next to Dhruv— had the fierce persona from which everyone was frightened off—was playing the electric guitar. There she was– Mukti Vardhan! The Tom boy of the gang!

The boy sitting at the left extreme end, just after Mukti—who had innocence on his face but devil got a home in his brain—was beating the drums, closing his eyes totally losing himself in the beats. There he was– Cabir Dhawan! The joker of the gang! And partner in crime of Mukti!

And now there he was the lead singer of the gang, standing a step forward to everyone, singing with full passion and playing the acoustic guitar, he was the one who got everything, be it looks, money and brain! Perfect Combo! He was someone being with whom anyone would die for! The hot-headed Greek God! A richie rich! The hottest hunk! There he was– The Manik Malhotra!
But with everything he had a soul which was yet to get explored.

And now there he was the lead singer of the gang, standing a step forward to everyone, singing with full passion and playing the acoustic guitar, he was the one who got everything, be it looks, money and brain! Perfect Combo! He was someone being ...

With fears, insecurities, pain, broken childhood and their dark secrets, together they made a group of five torned-out souls who became the best of friends called Fabulous Five, the Fab5! Their little world apart from the cruel world.

Yes, Fab5!

And this name was enough to scare the hell out of anyone in their college— Space Medical Academy. They were the biggest bullies of the college! People always prayed to not cross their paths with them.