The Rejection 1

First story up! Plz don't be mean if it sucks and comment. :/ Have FUNN! UM ENJOY.

Copyrighted. ASK,if you want to use!!! :)

~~~
"Phoenix Logan Clay, I Declan Jayce Night Reject you as a mate." the words broke through his lips and I felt the tears well in my eyes and they fell as I ran away.

Figures the strongest Alpha would reject the puny soon to be Beta, Hell I'm closer to an omega then anything. I'm no good. Pathetic, puny and weak.

I knew it was coming I just didn't want it to become the reality. Fuck, it didn't mean it'd hurt any less, if anything it made it sting a thousand time worse. Knowing it was coming.

My wolf howled, a heartbreaking sound that only I could hear.

I cotinued to run. Faster then I could take, I fell. Of course running from embarrassment I get more embarrassed. Fuck. I get up and run again ignoring the pain and ran. The blood trickling down my leg was ignored.

My house came into view and I kicked my speed up a notch. I bolted inside past my mom and ignored her calls for me to come back. I tore to my bedroom and fell onto my bed. My door opened and a brown head poked in. My eyes met my younger sister's and she smiled softly.

"Pheo what's wrong?" she asked her voice soft as she stepped closer to me. I forced a smile as I tried to push the depression down but it fought harder and stole the fake smile.

I felt tears roll down my face before I could stop them and they fell onto my pillow. Lilly furrowed her brow before coming and sitting on my bed.

Her hand found my hair, as she ran her fingers through it I started to cry harder.

"Pheo was it those assholes again?" she asked her voice hard, I shook my head and grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. Her hugs always made me feel better, beyond ok. But today nothing could make me feel like smiling.

She pulled away and I forced another smile. She helped me from bed even though I felt like laying there and giving up on life. I was the puny, unwanted, hopefully never beta.

~~~~

Lilly played with her long ponytail as she ate dinner, every now and again my mother would shoot me worried looks and I shot them down with and overly fake forced smile, but they worked. I pushed my food around my plate while Taylor scarfed his down and was already on his second plate. Dad was at a pack meeting. Again.

I stood and took my plate to the trash throwing out all the food I didn't even try eating. Taylor was beside me in a few seconds placing and rinsing his plate off and smiling down at me.

As I said I was beyond pathetic, my fifteen year old brother was taller then me he was 6 foot even, while I just broke 5'5, even Lilly was taller then me at 5'7. Sixteen and my younger siblings were taller. And they were fifteen and thirteen!

I trudged up to my room and locked my door. The fact I was rejected by my mate and alpha was setting in again. I pulled my blankets around me tighter trying to syphon the heat from it, but everything seemed to get colder, like every drop of heat was sucked from the air. I finally fell asleep with soft yet hard sobs coming from me.

~~~~

I couldn't move, the energy was zapped from my body. Three days, three days my siblings and parents have been trying to get me to talk. Tell them why I'm falling apart and slowly dying. I haven't talked and I know Lilly's been crying into Taylor's shoulder, hell he's done the same.

I can't take breathing any more. My life was worthless to begin with. I've always been different.

I have bleach blonde hair and sky blue eyes while everyone else in my family has dark chocolate brown hair and bright yet dark Hazel-blue eyes. They're tan while I'm pale as snow. I'm worthless. And I'm so done.