Chapter Eighteen.

chapter eighteen.

check out my new fanfic 'forever and always'

i was going to do a sequel for this but i've had really bad writers block lately, so yeah, i've started a whole new fanfic, so i hope you like that :)

i dont know whether this is going to be the last chapter or not, it depends because i really dont know how to end this story...

so if there isnt another chappie, then bye guys! XXX

-amy.

(Lacey's POV)

it's been one week since me and nathan wedded. married life's good so far.

"babe,look what i have just found" Nathan said coming into our room and climbing back into bed.

"wow, we're the main feature in OK! magazine" i giggled, i turned over the page, to find a huge picture of me and nathan kissing outside the little white chapel, the title said, "i now declare you mr and mrs Sykes!"

there were loads of pictures of me and nathan on our wedding day, the pictures i had before the wedding and the pictures after.

i then turned over the page to find an interview with the wanted and an article about the day:

nathan sykes and lacey sykes are now officially married, the couple tied the knot last week in vegas, it was all a very informal wedding and it was very quick, the pair along with Nathan's bands and girlfriends and Lacey's best friends ran away to vegas, Nathan proposed the night before the wedding and toms girlfriend Kelsey helped him plan everything, Lacey looked extremley beautiful in a simple white lace dress and the bridesmaids looked beautiful in their nude lace skater dresses, the gentlemen wore black suits and nude ties.

nathans fellow band mate, Max George gave Lacey away and Tom Parkers girlfriend was maid of honour.

the ceremony was quick and then the pair had photos outside the little white chapel.

then for the after party everyone went on a night out in central vegas, Lacey wore a simple cream skater dress and nathan wore his usual attire as the TW family went on a crazy wild night out!

congratulations mrs and mrs sykes!

"aw, thats amazing" he said as he read the article over my shoulder, he kissed my forehead, "whats next then mrs sykes?" he said.

"well mr sykes, i was thinking maybe we could travel the world together, that would be pretty awesome, then do what every married couple do, get a house, start a family and then live happily ever after" i smiled.

"deal, anything for my beautiful wife" nathan said.

a/n shortest chapter ever, but thats it guys, hoped you liked the story.

like, comment, fan, vote, etc etc.

but what will mean the most to me is if you read my new fanfic...

thaaaaank you!

-amy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

*virtual hugs and cookies for all of you*

the end.